april fools pranks

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

*** jesus christ... i just realized you were 4 fucking years old when that came out :(
god damnit im old :wheelchair:
Yeah back when rap was rap, none of this BS MTV calls rap these days.

probably had the best prank I've ever had pulled on me in my life happen tonight....

2 am

We went to the midnight premier of Clash of the Titans tonight, and 2 of my friends were slightly under the influence but the one that was driving was of age... Well the movie lets out and we head back to the house we were hanging out at and they decided they need to run to walmart really quick, which I objected to, but they wouldn't give in, so I said whatever.

Fast forward 45 minutes, and we hadn't seen or heard from them, so I gave the underage one a call, no answer, so I then give the of-age one a call and he answers the phone, sounding pretty stressed out. This is what I hear... "Ryan got a DUI... We got pulled over and he was driving back from walmart and now we are at the police station and they are processing him and I'm waiting for his parents to get up here.... Ill be at the house in a few minutes."

So at this point I'm stressing over the situation, and In walks Brad and he's talking on the phone to Ryan's, the underage, dad. He hangs up with him and tells us what happened in detail, like down to the block they got pulled over on, the cop's name, and even gave us his copy of his sitation for contributing to a minor. The whole house worth of people are freaking out and start figuring out how to come up with the $1500 bail that Ryan needs to get him out of a 31 day jail sentence.

And in walks Ryan.... "Hey guys! what's going on?! Did someone get arrested?"

I nut checked him so hard it wasn't even funny....

Back