April Fools...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

everything always has a price.....

had someone bought it last year, i'd be kicking myself in the ass right now, thats for sure.

hmmm...i gotta get creative...only a few more days left...hmmmm

hmmm... gonna have to think on this one... I usually pull one MAJOR prank a year.... I dont' feel satisfied during the month of April unless I have at least 1 person I know that hates me because of April Fools... :D

so i didn't do shit because she got me the night before, and waited till midnight to laugh at me. yea earlier in the day on sat. she said she got a preg test. later that might we were at her house with her parents and she went up stairs to do some shit and came down to tell me she took it and was waiting to see the results. so yea she came down "crying" and said it was positive. The whole time i thought i was getting set up for the prank, but i didnt want to be an asshole and tell her i thought it was a joke. at the same time i also thought it might just be shitty timing, and it was true, so i held my tongue. then we walked out to my car and she asked what time it was, i told her 12:05 or something, and she started laughing and told me. Yea so i got pranked.

the only thing i really got her on was a few days ago, middle of last week, she left her computer on and i got on her myspace and changed it to lesbian. so she's been getting like 30 friend requests a day from butch ass dykes, and has had all of the ads say stuff about gay singles. so that was the only thing i got to laugh at her about on Sunday.

oh well there's always next year

We saran-wrapped my friends Dodge Dakota. Took two rolls of 18"x2000' wrap to do it. :ph34r:

Back