arctic blast of cold coming

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

we got 3-4", and its about 15F out.

cold but not terrible.

pussy storm is a pussy.

We set a record temp last night. -10 yay. Not.

We're supposed to get another 8-12" this weekend on top of the 7.5" we got new years day and remain in the negatives through Tuesday.

This storm sucks.

We set a record temp last night. -10 yay. Not.

We're supposed to get another 8-12" this weekend on top of the 7.5" we got new years day and remain in the negatives through Tuesday.

This storm sucks.

i want some of what you're having. I'll get off work (paid) and be able to take the Suby out and play instead :)

We got a solid 6 inches of snow here, maybe 6.125 inches. It was all powder, which meant cleaning the driveway off was easy.

I had a foot tall drift in spots, as well as parts of the driveway absolutely dry. That behind said, we have about 6 inches in the yard.

Yeah, about 6 inches, with the same kind of drifts.

:withstupid: holy crap

also currently 0 on my way home should be about -8 when i leave for work in the morning :-(

wait what? I've been considering moving to the same state as you, Matt. Is that just something you get when you live 'inland'?

I really don't mind cold, but stupid ball shrinking freezing is not my thing.

so -8 this morning... definitely pretty damn cold (stfu klyph)
got to work and it looks like a pipe burst in the ceiling in one of the sections i walk through to get to my desk
i guess it could be a roof leak, but its a LOT of water and i dont think anything was melting last night
there's a bunch of guys with ladders and big ass carpet vacs... there's water fucking everywhere :lmao:

-10 was the reported low near me.

I was happy the truck started this morning and that my heat at home was working.

I felt bad for my Boston Terrier, he is so active that he has no body fat all muscle.. He was absolutely freezing last night when I took him out.

yeah i was a little nervous about the TDi Krautwagen and these temps... (ive never had a diesel before)

wasnt sure if i should put any additives in the tank to keep the fuel from gelling... after discussing it with a few people i finally decided to say fuck it and see what happens

went out this morning cycled the glow plugs twice and it fired right up easy as ever :)
didnt heat up much on the 5 miles in to work though lol

wait what? I've been considering moving to the same state as you, Matt. Is that just something you get when you live 'inland'?

I really don't mind cold, but stupid ball shrinking freezing is not my thing.

Are you considering Idaho or Utah? I was talking about Idaho when I said that

Back