arctic blast of cold coming

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I was referring to Washington. For some reason I thought you lived in Spokane.

holy crap, ESTORVITO!?!?!? where have you been the past 9 years bro?
Hey man. Hows it going? Glad to see forum is still kicking a.. I've been busy enjoying Florida weather. :p

60 in buffalo? someone needs to update their profile :D

welp, we are about to get a good freeze tonight.

was in the low 50's today, and is dropping about 15 degrees per hour. calling for 11 degrees, windchill 15 to 20 below.

pretty sure the stores are out of milk and bread. lol.

im a nervous new homeowner tonight. hope the prep keeps the pipes together. only one im really worried about is the kitchen sink. will keep it dripping and cabinets open, but its a wall mount faucet, and the pipes are inside of an exterior wall. luckily its the wall that doesnt get any wind blowing on it. what sucks is that it has been raining all day, everything is going to be a solid sheet of ice tomorrow.

I've been working out in this cold from 8am to 8 or 9pm for these past few days, and I gotta tell ya - I'm not feelin it.

It doesn't seem to bad.

-15 here now, -47 with the wind chill. :ph34r:

Morning news just said we're colder than Siberia right now.

acttemp_600x405.jpg

It's pretty crazy.
Friday was -10
Monday it is 56 on my morning drive in to work!

66 degrees swing in 72 hours.

Should be close to 70 here today. :)

It was 80 and humid as hell today here. Not looking forward to tomorrow, the first real cold air of the year, supposed to reach upper 40s even right on the coast. Very rare down here. The water is still in the mid-upper 70s so that usually helps insulate where im at.

Back