arctic blast of cold coming

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

They legitimately throw acorns? Because I'd love to see a video of that.

legitimately. getting a vid is nearly impossible. cant see the little bastards in the summer when the tree is in full bloom. but, you'll be walking up the back patio, and catch one to the head while a few more miss.

it is funny when they are shaking the tree to get the acorns loose though, sitting outside and all of a sudden a branch starts vibrating like crazy and the acorns fall on the roof. then, they jump down and collect.

h1B82B739

our 15"+ is almost gone now. it's been 40+ and/or raining the last 4 days.

we've been in the high 50's all weekend. nice and sunny on sat and sunday, rainy today.
spent sat and sunday doing yard work, trimming trees and cutting out broken branches. then mulched the leaves with the mower.

busted my ass, and it all looks the same. lol.

nope. not many running around right now. couple of birds gave me the stink eye though.

I know what you mean, I am working in my basement today getting some stuff done while its warmer down there. Last week was just too damn cold.

When will this cold weather go away? I heard below average temps for another few weeks for CT

Back