Are These Aftermarket Heads Worth A Crap?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wow thats not a bad price. if i had some extra money id try 1 out. it will be nice to see company's making new parts like this so when alot of these motors start to fade out we can resource new ones for great prices.

yeah i agree with blanco about the castings.... they are not so hot.. but you could alway have to ports and stuff cleaned up to make it better

see my whole thing is that if they made these in china out of melted down poptart wrappers,it may not be worth it if they explode when you start making decent power. but for all we know they could be the answer to all our prayers.
and i know they look bad on the outside but that is because they are sand cast and honda die casts theirs.
i have been searching but i can't find a god damn thing on where they are made or who makes them or what kind of alloy they use. and i am not really willing to put one on my car just to have it warp or kersplode and then have to change the head out again anyway. might as well cut out the middleman and just use an oem pr3 from the jump.
MEH!!:shrug2:

Looks like an LS head to me, doesnt Dart make after market blocks/heads and such? And for 400 bucks wouldnt it be cheaper to buy a complete head? Theyre going for like waht 600 or so yes? So for the price of the head plus vavletrain componets it would put you at like 800, and for CDM crap to boot.
(CDM=Chinese domestic market) lol. They make Chevy 350 heads that look just as bad as well.

Last edited:
Complete, un-assembled ITR heads go for something like 1500 or so with cams from Majestic Honda.

Back