Votes: 14 40.0%
  • Democrat

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Independent

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • No care

Votes: 8 22.9%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bforpres.jpg

I think I just sit and wait all day for chances to post this. :ph34r:

I couldn't even tell you who is running...Or what each party stands for...

I have not voted once in my life--Not even in High School for the prom king/queen, yearbook crap, anything...I don't intend to do so. I will just suck it up and continue doing what I was doing...

I'll fill you in :)

if i hit 68, i'll be impressed.

i smoke
i'm overweight
i work in high-stress

i have every trait for early death pretty much

i work in high-stress
Fuck you.

My dad is a firefighter. Work in an ER. join the military, work on a crabbing boat.

You don't know stress. I don't know stress. Not in work anyway.

Now your bills on the other hand, that would stress the fuck out of me. :)

Fuck you.

My dad is a firefighter. Work in an ER. join the military, work on a crabbing boat.

You don't know stress. I don't know stress. Not in work anyway.

Now your bills on the other hand, that would stress the fuck out of me. :)

Word.

stress is all relative, it depends on your threshold.

in B's defense our job is pretty high stress....for some reason...no matter how much work you do for your employer your job is on the line with every key stroke you make.

No spot for 'Nonpartisan' which is what I am. It's not that I don't care, it's that I prefer fixing the country, not choosing sides. Although, now, people seem to be blending a bit more on the issues. Eh, I guess it's because I don't want to be pigeon holed. And no, Independent is not Nonpartisan. lol

I wish there was a emoticon to show me holding my head in my hands, shaking side to side in disappointment.

Non partisanship is the exact opposite effect than you think it does.

Back