Are you a fat-ass?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Tonyd0821

Banned
waddup. i came to the conclusion im a fucking fat ass today.

want to work on my diet. just started working out last week, cadio and heavy weights....

anyone know of a really good website that explains in FULL detail everything about proper diet ?

i was pretty much stoned, coked out, or frying balls in highschool and dont remember jack shit what they taught us in health and nutrition class....

<_<

oh ya....i got a REALLY high metabolism.....

so im sure it wont take me that long to get back to where i used to be a few years back.

i just cant figure out how to do it and what to eat. im quitting drinking starbucks as of tonite, and i really dont eat candy, sweets, or any fast food (unless in a pinch)

altho, i am italian, and as most of my fellow dago's on this board can attest to....i love to eat. red meat, breads, meat sauces, fried chicked baked chicken, any chicked, breaded patties

i always eat two eggs in the morning...sometimes with toast.

drink a shitload of water during the day, and a gallon of o.j. every two days.

yea my friend was like 5'5" and 200 pounds. and in one month he was 5'5" and 140 pounds. Thanks to some $ and a friendly nieghborhood ICEman!

I'm not an expert myself, but a kid that himself was a fat ass once. Wella ctually last year about this time I was 200lbs. 6'0. 31%bf. Yeah it was horrible, I only could bench like 150-160 area and y eah I was a tub, over the last year with a gym membership I've acquired this knowledge.

Now I'm like 150lbs, 6'0 and have 10-12% bf depending on my water content for the week or whatnot.

My eating habits are as followed to maintain my not so fat ass.

-Chicken, tons of it. Only grilled or sauteed.
-Whole grains of some kinds.
-Fruits.
-Lean Red meat
-Fish.
-Veggies of some kinds.

And I use atleast 2 protein shakes a day. I don't eat that much carbs, but I'm not into the ckd diet fad(ciclynic ketosis diet, aka atkins.)

I lift hard 3-5 days a week,a nd run atleast 2-3x at no less then 5 miles. I have horrible genetics, I mean horrible, long arms, narrow shoulder, long neck, big hips, chicken legs, etc, yet my build is starting to shapen over time.

I do push/pull workouts pretty much. One day is push, other day is pull, so you can have time to rebuild but be able to work back to back.

If anyone tells you lifting will make you bulk, they are fucking stupid. Lifting burns a lot more calories then running, and can reduce mass if you mix up the repitions over time, like one day 4x15 with lighter weight and one day 6x6 with heavier, etc. I do everything from dead lifts, to one arm preacher curls and it makes the world of difference, but remember, if you suck at something, that means you have to work at it a lot more.

My biggest thing is body weight workouts. Aka, pull ups, dips, leg lifts, etc.

I hope this stuff helps.

I always like to hear storys about guys like you it always gives other people more push to get their shit under control

do you have any before and after pictures?

check out his before and after pictures....

doesnt even look like the same guy.

looks like the same guy to me
and thats nuts, hes fucking toned
still ugly tho, so that ='s still no chicks...i hope he did it for himself haha

I remember him posting on the BB board showing off his very nice little home gym
theres a good bit of people who have changed BIG TIME over the years I've seen sticks like rev8 turn into show quality bodybuilders

But yeah, that guy needs to do some serious bulking.

I have a good amount of me clothed pictures of when I was fat but I have to scan those, but I haven't taken pictures of me yet, because I want to have atleast a nice 6pack at non-flex before I do.

Back