Are you a ricer?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Racer X
You scored -25%

Congratulations. You are the real thing. Chances are you could tear down your engine and put it back together in a weekend. You know a decent amount about racing dynamics. The "FATHF" culture has been a bane to your existence since you've been in the game for years before that horrid movie was released. Auto-x, drag racing, track time, you know enough to not sound like an ass while talking about it, and you can probably hold your own on the track too. Race on, good citizen, for you are a true Racer.

Gran Turismorator
You scored -21%

You are a respectable tuner. You probably subscribe to one or more tuner magazines and know, quite a bit about your car and/or racing in general. Either that or you play a shitload of GT3. At any rate, you recognize the difference between a wastegate and a blow-off valve. In time, and with practice, you may attain "Racer X" status since it is supposed that you are relatively new to tuning and still have much to learn. Keep, working, and thank the maker that you're not a ricer.

The Non-Racer
You scored 1%

One of two things happened if you received this rating. Either you know absolutely nothing about tuner culture and chose "no idea" often. In this case, i guess i could say congratulations, but really you wasted your time taking this test...actually this test is a waste of time for everyone. The second option is a little rarer. You must be someone that knows a lot about either mechanics or racing, but jack about the other subject....or you're just guessing. Either way, congratulations....you're mediocre...but still not a ricer, for which you should be thankful

23% Gran Turismo thingy

eh, too much about turbos i don't know... that was kinda unfair in my opinion...

any respectable car owner should know the most about their own car... and well, i know a lot about mine. :) i will learn more on turbos i'm sure...

Racer X
You scored -33%
Of the users who took the test and are male and in your age group, 2% scored lower than you

hmm, interesting quiz. I knew there was a reason i got an A in my autoshop class last semester.

Gran Turismorator
You scored -16%

You are a respectable tuner. You probably subscribe to one or more tuner magazines and know, quite a bit about your car and/or racing in general. Either that or you play a shitload of GT3. At any rate, you recognize the difference between a wastegate and a blow-off valve. In time, and with practice, you may attain "Racer X" status since it is supposed that you are relatively new to tuning and still have much to learn. Keep, working, and thank the maker that you're not a ricer.

The "Racer or Ricer" car mod Test Statz
Of the users who took the test and are male and in your age group, 61% scored lower than you.
Users aged 35 to 39 scored highest.
Users aged 30 to 34 scored lowest.

Racer X
You scored -25%

Congratulations. You are the real thing. Chances are you could tear down your engine and put it back together in a weekend. You know a decent amount about racing dynamics. The "FATHF" culture has been a bane to your existence since you've been in the game for years before that horrid movie was released. Auto-x, drag racing, track time, you know enough to not sound like an ass while talking about it, and you can probably hold your own on the track too. Race on, good citizen, for you are a true Racer.

5930412964040605221-0.jpg

Of the users who took the test and are male and in your age group, 16% scored lower than you.

Gran Turismorator
You scored -22%

:werd:

Gran Turismorator
You scored -20%

gran turismorator

i only started messing around with cars a few months ago so i guess its because of owning all 3 GT's :D

Racer X
You scored -25%

Congratulations. You are the real thing. Chances are you could tear down your engine and put it back together in a weekend. You know a decent amount about racing dynamics. The "FATHF" culture has been a bane to your existence since you've been in the game for years before that horrid movie was released. Auto-x, drag racing, track time, you know enough to not sound like an ass while talking about it, and you can probably hold your own on the track too. Race on, good citizen, for you are a true Racer

Racer X
You scored -27%

Back