Argh! '95 BMW 325 or '95 GSR?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

AHHVTEC

VIP
well me i would go with the gsr because hondas are so reliable,and there not that much to fix if something goes weong and it will also have alot better gas milliage.yea the bmw looks good but the gsr will last longer and is alot easer to maintane

rwd > fwd
heated leather > gay cloth
adult owned > rice boy owned

325 gas mileage isn't bad... its mid/upper 20s and doesn't require premium like the gsr does.

be careful with the 95's... a lot of the on board computers are fubar. test everything out (like the heat, a/c, and so on) when you drive it.

the amount of new tools you need really isn't anything crazy. couple hundred bucks, tops, most of which can be bought per-job basis.

sing up on bimmerforums.com :)

The BMW will give you a nicer powerband without having to rev the piss out of the engine to get power.

well if ya end up buyin the bmw check the heater controls to make sure that the screen works. this is a very common item to go on these cars, but alas there is a fix for it so you don't have to go and spend the 600 bucks to get the new one.

its because you're buying an older/cheaper car...
you're dealing with wannabe-yuppie kids who probably didin't pay for it themselves.

everyone i've delt with over there has been stand-up.
and when i bought my car, albiet from a dealer (but, it was landrover, not bmw) i could walk in right now and shoot the shit over a cup of coffee and a smoke with 4 of the people who work there.

for those years id stick with the 3 series. the 3's look so much better and perform better too (with a higher mpg too i bet!)

id like a 99 m3 sedan or coupe.. but the interior on those things just look so outdated....

the e36 backseat is plenty useful. I fit in there no problem, without even having to move up the passenger seat.

bmw

i have bmw and civic,
bmw is faster more fun to drive but if you cant fix it dont buy it you are going to spend just as much buying it as you are fixing it

plenty of head room in bill's 328is (basically the same shit as an m3 on the inside) for me.
more than in my e46, thats for sure.
i fit no problem at 6'1, and a fat ass, which makes me sit higher than your skinny ass will :p with a helmet on.

plus, with the power seats, they go up and down too :p

my dad's 99 s10, i'm the same way. the seat doesn't go back far enough and my knees are on the dash.

once you go bimmer, you never go back.

it's all the little things that you take for granted at first, but end up making every other car you drive, just, well, suck.

:thumbsup: nicely done
oh and for the struts... Bilstein... done
bill had the HR/Bilstein setup on his 328... awesome... handles great and still rode like a bmw should (stiff but comfortable)

:werd: to the bilstiens. good setup right there.

turnermotorsport.com will become your new home :)

m3 bumpers, m3 skirts, m3 wheels, and some cool toys to boot :p

Back