Argh! '95 BMW 325 or '95 GSR?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Indeed. I'm almost positive that I'm going with the Bilstein BTS (sport struts with H&R sport springs) for it. Some of the pictures I've seen have a good drop but some look like the front is a little too high.

Front fender wells are cut higher up for suspension clearance and turning. You can see this in the picture you posted of the car with the silver rims up above; the ass end of the car squats and looks an inch or two lower.

If you go with a spring that gives a drop to even the car out, then you're going to be sacrificing the life of your suspension by making your struts sit too low, drivability, and performance.

I'm sure you're already aware of this, but its just my .02 cents.

How about a 1992 525i project car? (fodo, auto)

Needs love. and parts. But runs/drives. and was a nice car 2-3 years ago. Then my friend hit a deer with it, bonked the headlight and surrounding grill area out. Pretty minor damage, really. Clean/clear title. $1500.

Last edited:
just saw your for sale post, and yo'ure in pain? and looking at another car? did you rack up the 325??

just saw your for sale post, and yo'ure in pain? and looking at another car? did you rack up the 325??
he wrecked the ef when he went and bought the new rims for the 325. they were in the back and shifted weight. theres pics somewhere on here.

i have my eye on a badass 99 328i 4 door thats local. already lowered with rims, fully loaded, 80k miles.
its an auto though :(
im trying to decide if i can get past that.

anyone know how the autos are on e36 bmw's? its the 5 Speed Automatic with Electronic Overdrive

Last edited:
aj lajk the M3 I WOULD SUGGEST that, maybe that one hour ride could be the passway to happiness... AND ITS STILL AN M3

Back