ARGH!!!! story of the Day

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

the police report 'proves it actually happened'.

don't go anywhere. call them, give them the police report ID, and the chicks insurnace comapny and claim id if you have one
police wouldn't come out when i called them. they said since we exchanged info that they weren't coming.

it's easy to explain who was at fault since i'm parked. i'll get the insurance info out of the nissan when i get home. this is a bunch of horseshit.

I would have kept calling the cops until they came out. That's bullshit.

Yeah they should have been there to take info, fuckin retards. They were busy at the moment busting a meth lab or something so they couldnt get out to him.

even if they didn't come out, they should have still filed a report over the phone.

call the PD.

if they don't have one, sue the mayor and fuck his wife.

Did 911 tell you they were busting a meth lab ?

That would be totally Reno 911 AWESOME. "Yeah, looks like we're gonna be tied up for a few hours with this one... But thanks for the call... and uh... have a good day. Ok, you too... Bye bye"

well, i guess the insurance company can still pay out without talking to her. it just takes a longer time.

to add on top of this bullshit. someone called the cops on my car being parked in front of my house. seattle law says you can't be parked on the street for more than 72 hours in a row. there was a sticker on my car with markings on my tires to see if i drive it. some fuckbag wants my car towed. i can't even keep it parked in front of my own fucking house. knowing god damn well it's undriveable because a drunk driving asshat smashed the shit out if.

god i want to leave the country...

WTF? It's not legal to park your own car on the street in front of your house? That's ridiculous...

When I was about 16 years old I wrecked my 88 Prelude and that thing sat on the street in front of our house for a good two weeks before we got rid of it. I'm sure the neighbors weren't happy (and I know my parents weren't), but nobody called the police or anything...

WTF? It's not legal to park your own car on the street in front of your house? That's ridiculous...

When I was about 16 years old I wrecked my 88 Prelude and that thing sat on the street in front of our house for a good two weeks before we got rid of it. I'm sure the neighbors weren't happy (and I know my parents weren't), but nobody called the police or anything...
nope, it must be moved every 72 hours. fucking whiny ass neighbors need a tampon or something. calling parking patrol.

once a day take it around the block

wait for them to put the chalk marks on the car then call the police. "someone vandalised my car, they put chalk all over my tires!"

In Glassboro, NJ you can't park overnight ANYWHERE. If your car is in the street after 2 it most definitely has a ticket on it already.

Ever think the person who called the cops was the drunk driving asshat thats been dodging all of the insurance company calls or her friend who is your neighbor?

Ever think the person who called the cops was the drunk driving asshat thats been dodging all of the insurance company calls or her friend who is your neighbor?

that's actually the first thing that crossed my mind but then i said 'mind, stop being so cynical.' :hmm: i think you're right though.

i just look for when the police come by and put the chalk marks on my tires. that way i know to take it for a spin and wear it off.

They mark your tires to see if youve been driving it?

But with all the stuff youve been saying about the cops not taking a report and the insurance company bs Id say your screwed. Time to go kick some ass.

never thought of it. these are just some low class individuals. i think it's a different neighbor. before all of this happened, i had a hand written note on my car saying i needed to move it from the spot. it wasn't them.
They mark your tires to see if youve been driving it?

But with all the stuff youve been saying about the cops not taking a report and the insurance company bs Id say your screwed. Time to go kick some ass.
yeah, they put some chalk on it. it wears off if you drive around a little bit.

Back