Ariel Atom

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Only 19 states actually require all riders to wear helmets. Personally, I'd wear one no matter what.

That's mostly because the legislators are bullied by and afraid of groups like the hells angels/etc that lobby HARD against it.

You forgot to blame obama.

Comments like this make me laugh. As if liberals aren't still blaming Bush for most of the country's problems.

Both sides share this same point of view, which is why we can't get anything done right.

I don't really claim a side in politics, but I tend to have the same opinion as B on this matter. Want a fun car? Buy one. Just know that you have a higher probability of dying while driving it. Want a safe car to get groceries in? Buy one. Just know that it probably won't be fun to drive.

Comments like this make me laugh. As if liberals aren't still blaming Bush for most of the country's problems.

Both sides share this same point of view, which is why we can't get anything done right.

I don't really claim a side in politics, but I tend to have the same opinion as B on this matter. Want a fun car? Buy one. Just know that you have a higher probability of dying while driving it. Want a safe car to get groceries in? Buy one. Just know that it probably won't be fun to drive.

That was the joke. I literally see 10 blame obama posts a day on facebook. Just the same as when bush was in office there 10 blame bush posts a day. It's the name calling, us vs them that is hilarious.

Anyone with half a brain(not you b, don't hit me with a vacation) knows most issues/regulation are way more gray then black and white. It's a lot easier to blame one group or another than admit the government has an invested interest in the regulation of motor vehicles. Anyone remember Lee Iacocca? The jackasses(myself included) on this board would definitely sign their first born child to have an Ariel Atom on the road, but in truth you might as easily get middle aged aholes owning them that have been notoriously sue happy....

This rant is coming from a guy that capitalizes EPA surcharges all day long in $9,250 incrementt. 3 year cycle changes are killing the consumer. Screw the EPA.

Hate liberals for what ya want but they're onto something with food.

helmet laws are 'tarded
seat belt laws are 'tarded

not using either of the above mentioned pieces of equipment is also 'tarded... but it is not the governments job to tell me how to protect myself

nanny state bullshit laws are 'tarded

That was the joke. I literally see 10 blame obama posts a day on facebook. Just the same as when bush was in office there 10 blame bush posts a day. It's the name calling, us vs them that is hilarious.

Anyone with half a brain(not you b, don't hit me with a vacation) knows most issues/regulation are way more gray then black and white. It's a lot easier to blame one group or another than admit the government has an invested interest in the regulation of motor vehicles. Anyone remember Lee Iacocca? The jackasses(myself included) on this board would definitely sign their first born child to have an Ariel Atom on the road, but in truth you might as easily get middle aged aholes owning them that have been notoriously sue happy....

This rant is coming from a guy that capitalizes EPA surcharges all day long in $9,250 incrementt. 3 year cycle changes are killing the consumer. Screw the EPA.

I agree the name calling is humorous, that's why I said it made me laugh :)

You're right in saying that most regulation/policy is more grey than black and white, but I also think that is most of the problem. You'd have to be crazy to think that grey area doesn't allow for regulations and policies to be bypassed.

As for the EPA, I agree. Take the DMV with it ;)

Last edited:

They can leave my food alone. Let me collect my own rain water, grow what I want, raise what lifestock I want, and mostly, just leave me the hell alone.

I just had a discussion about tag limits for deer hunting with a friend. Reminds me of Robin Hood if you ask me. The state acts like they own these animals and permit me to hunt a couple of them.

We're over regulated to death, and people want to talk about what good the government is doing.

Made it to the bottom of this thread and had to check the thread title again...

Because relevancy.

2011-Ariel-Atom-V8-Luxury-Auto-Direct-9.jpg

I've seen Atoms in CA with plates even.

Back