Ark. Cops Use Taser to Subdue Nude Jogger

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
Arkansas' naked jogger has been zapped.

For months, officers have been getting reports about a man making late-night runs in the buff. On Monday, police said they think they got their mystery jogger.

Fate Patterson, 39, of West Memphis, was arrested after he ran past a police car and failed to stop when he was ordered to do so by officers. Police chased him and were able to rein him in by using a Taser.

Patterson was charged with indecent exposure, fleeing and resisting arrest.

Mike Allen, assistant chief of the West Memphis police department, said that it did not initially appear that the man was mentally ill. He did not disclose his reasons for running without his clothes.

"You know, this one has just got me kind of speechless," said Allen.

I've ran down the street naked a few times, but i was real drunk.

Incidents like that would make me not wanna be a cop, even if I still able to be a cop and did become one, I would be like "fuck that" and let him run just roll up next to him in the cop car be like if you do it again you're going to be arrested by a fellow officer, then take advantage of the Crown Vic Special Cruiser Edition by lightin them up as I left. And yes I will get it to spin regardless of the TCS system, i don't care if I had to nuetral drop the bitch.

I was talkin to this cop one day and he said the cruisers fly down the track in 12.5 seconds.

I can't believe it, it just seems way to fast, it's not like they're gonna be chasing anything that fast on the street anyway, closest they're gonna get is to something that fast is a corvette. ahh who knows.

They don't run 12.5s... That popo was lying.

They run mid-high 13s. A lot of it is to do with the way they're built. It's all reinforced heavy-duty shit. The HO motors are nice too. Will they ever need the capability? Probably not. Is it better to be prepared than kicking your own ass later? Yep.

I thought in that SCC article a while back they ran like, a 15.1?

No way in HELL do the new Police Interceptors run high 13s! You were lied to. About a year and a half ago the Orange County Sherrifs dept. and the Florida Highway Patrol put on an event to raise money for the Police Athletic League at Speedworld in Bithlo, FL(outsode of Orlando). It was like $30 and you could run the cops with lights blazing down the 1/4 mile. The very fastest car there was the FHP Z28 w/SLP package at 13.98@101. The slowest were the old ass Crown Vics and even the newest baddest with the SOHC motors only ran mid 15s. Ahh that was a wonderful sight to see the red-n-blues in the rearview at 8500 RPMs and not worry about getting pulled over :D

Back