Arlovski vs Sylvia III

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

funny. I just saw thatt show. uummm it was Ross and kennethur something from hawaii. Sissy fight if you ask me. I just cant stand the ego and testosterone. But it was interesting to see the victor after all the trash talking

dude, then you must HATE boxing, its 12341312 times worse than ufc, 1/2 of these guys know eachother and alot of them are friends. you HAVE to havea an ego, you HAVE to go into the fight thinking you are better, that you wont lose..... thast the mentality of a winner.

Arlovski will win, that last fight was a fluke. Arlovski eats dobermen pinchers for breakfast and your mom at night. He will destroy.

lol you didnt see silvia and arlovski II....i lost 50 bucks on that one...

Silvia hit the ground...some how got up, then Arlovski was on the ground and then after about the 10th hit to the head...the ref called the fight.

And no one changed money on ortiz/griffen. that was just a fight that was too close to call.

I wanna see a 5 round match between those too...cause that was without a doubt the best fight i have seen in a long time.

he CLEARLY lost the first round...he CLEARLY WON the second round. The third round was a total toss up, i dont know what you were watching, but the take down in the last minute was the only thing that MIGHT have swayed anyone and the damage dealt was pretty even.

You must have been watching the fight that the guy who scored it 27:30 was watching, cause everyone one else saw a fight with one round in the air.

Quoted post[/post]]
yeah i think it was a freak accident that silvia won in the first place.
how so? Arlovski got a really good shot and Silvia took it like a man. What more could Arlovski have done? Not a damn thing. Now maybe the next fight Arlovski can catch him with an even stronger punch or another submission. Point is though, you can not say Tim won their 2nd fight by accident. He clearly took the punch like a champ.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
how so? Arlovski got a really good shot and Silvia took it like a man. What more could Arlovski have done? Not a damn thing. Now maybe the next fight Arlovski can catch him with an even stronger punch or another submission. Point is though, you can not say Tim won their 2nd fight by accident. He clearly took the punch like a champ.
Really Arlovski is an amazing fighter. But the fact that he beat Silvia, doesn't make Silvia a shitty fighter. they are both amazing fighters. Hell Silvia kept fighting after someone BROKE HIS ARM. The only reason the fight stopped was because of the ref. Silvia said the adrenaline was so great that he didn't even feel the pain after he saw it snap.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Really Arlovski is an amazing fighter. But the fact that he beat Silvia, doesn't make Silvia a shitty fighter. they are both amazing fighters. Hell Silvia kept fighting after someone BROKE HIS ARM. The only reason the fight stopped was because of the ref. Silvia said the adrenaline was so great that he didn't even feel the pain after he saw it snap.
Yes, Tim Silvia is no slouch(sp?) I see him beating Arlovski again.

When you watch their 2nd fight, it looks kinda funny because Arlovski hit Silvia with a mean ass right but when he gets back up and hits Arlovski, it looks like he barely caught him lol

Quoted post[/post]]
dude, then you must HATE boxing, its 12341312 times worse than ufc, 1/2 of these guys know eachother and alot of them are friends. you HAVE to havea an ego, you HAVE to go into the fight thinking you are better, that you wont lose..... thast the mentality of a winner.

Arlovski will win, that last fight was a fluke. Arlovski eats dobermen pinchers for breakfast and your mom at night. He will destroy.

i see that. I saw the show so i have an idea. I didnt mean i didnt understand i just dont like it. prolly cuz i'm just not that type of guy. well at lleast umless i trully hate someone :laugh: :laugh: . Anyway i'm out

silvia got a lucky punch lol, and im stickin to it. All silvia did was lean back, and popped him with a short little punch to the chin, rocked him, and got on top of him. Which is what Arlovski should have done, but no when Silvia went down, Arlovski went for the submission by going for his feet... he should of pounced on the guy and pummeled him.

Forrest did NOTHING to Tito. NOTHING. did you see titos face? ummm i dont think he was even sweating. Tito was landing just as many punches, if not more, than Forrest was, he jsut wasnt flailing his arms around like a monkey going for haymakers. Forrest didnt clearly win that second round, he only won because he defended the take downs so well, its not like he beat the shit out of him... and that last round was dead even, and Tito won with that last take down. Forrest NEVER dominated Tito like Tito did to him in the first round.

Tito is an asshole, but he is one bad-ass fighter. I wanna see Tito vs Forrest 2, and watch Forrest get beat again. But im really waiting for Diego to finally fight...

Quoted post[/post]]
Tito is an asshole, but he is one bad-ass fighter. I wanna see Tito vs Forrest 2, and watch Forrest get beat again. But im really waiting for Diego to finally fight...
My aunt's brother-in-law trains with Tito Ortiz. My aunt's husband said I could go with them to Newport Beach with him one time and chill. So if I ever get a chance, i'll take pics. I'll make Tito sign my CRX lol

and yes, I know he is from Huntington Beach, but he lives/hang out/trains in Newport Beach as far as I know.

Quoted post[/post]]
silvia got a lucky punch lol, and im stickin to it. All silvia did was lean back, and popped him with a short little punch to the chin, rocked him, and got on top of him. Which is what Arlovski should have done, but no when Silvia went down, Arlovski went for the submission by going for his feet... he should of pounced on the guy and pummeled him.
That's a fight, you do what your good at and hopefully it works. Silvia dodged a punch then caught his opponent with a good shot. Then did what he knows, ground and pound. Arlovski went for a submission, because that's what he knows. He just missed it. I've done my share of wrestling, MMA, and straight up fighting, when your in that situation your not thinking. You do what you know and move after move just comes to you.
Forrest did NOTHING to Tito. NOTHING. did you see titos face? ummm i dont think he was even sweating. Tito was landing just as many punches, if not more, than Forrest was, he jsut wasnt flailing his arms around like a monkey going for haymakers. Forrest didnt clearly win that second round, he only won because he defended the take downs so well, its not like he beat the shit out of him... and that last round was dead even, and Tito won with that last take down. Forrest NEVER dominated Tito like Tito did to him in the first round.

I'll agree with that. Tito is the definition of an asshole, but that doesn't take away from his fighting skill. Hell, I think it throws his oppenents off their regular game. But Forrest is still knew to the UFC, I want to see them fight a few more times.

ofcourse you need an ego, i think i said something about that eariler..

but you're right, silvia took advatage of the 5 inch reach and did what worked, i wont argue with that... but i hate that shit lol.

Quoted post[/post]]
he CLEARLY lost the first round...he CLEARLY WON the second round. The third round was a total toss up, i dont know what you were watching, but the take down in the last minute was the only thing that MIGHT have swayed anyone and the damage dealt was pretty even.

You must have been watching the fight that the guy who scored it 27:30 was watching, cause everyone one else saw a fight with one round in the air.

damage was not even. a few good hits by forrest but none of them even cut him open. forrest was a bloody mess. also you guys hear the fight with ortiz and shamrock is off?

im not sure exactly. dana white said something about having more problems with ortiz. so i guess forest is going to fight him.

here i got this from mmaweekly

Tito Ortiz has had a love hate relationship with the UFC. Right now it seems the word "hate" is how the current relationship stands with Zuffa. Ortiz was set for a showdown with Ken Shamrock but it appears that fight will not happen.

UFC President Dana White announced on 1140 KHTK Sacramento radio over the weekend on the The Carmichael Dave Show that Tito pulled out of the fight with Shamrock and will now be replaced by Forrest Griffin. White said that Griffin asked for the fight. Ken and Forrest will fight July 8th at the Mandalay Bay with Andrei Arlovski and Tim Sylvia as the main event. Dana said, "It's always something" with Tito.

Quoted post[/post]]
im not sure exactly. dana white said something about having more problems with ortiz. so i guess forest is going to fight him.

here i got this from mmaweekly

Tito Ortiz has had a love hate relationship with the UFC. Right now it seems the word "hate" is how the current relationship stands with Zuffa. Ortiz was set for a showdown with Ken Shamrock but it appears that fight will not happen.

UFC President Dana White announced on 1140 KHTK Sacramento radio over the weekend on the The Carmichael Dave Show that Tito pulled out of the fight with Shamrock and will now be replaced by Forrest Griffin. White said that Griffin asked for the fight. Ken and Forrest will fight July 8th at the Mandalay Bay with Andrei Arlovski and Tim Sylvia as the main event. Dana said, "It's always something" with Tito.
Tito knows how to fight, but he's a whiny bitch at times too.

Back