Army Stop-Loss Policy

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

is Stop-Loss Policy for all branches?? i been thinking of joining the air guard..

yes, it is for all branches. guard is totally different from government though. it's state operated, but as far as i know, they can keep you in as long as needed.

why would you go guard though? if anything, go reserve.

it is kind of like the reserve you just serve one weekend every month and i belive 2 weeks in ther summer....the reason im joining is because im lost right now and i think i might be expose to deffierent types jobs in which i may find one i like and follow...but then again im still thinking about it, have not spoken to a recruiter yet.

why would you go guard though? if anything, go reserve.

it is kind of like the reserve you just serve one weekend every month and i belive 2 weeks in ther summer....the reason im joining is because im lost right now and i think i might be expose to deffierent types jobs in which i may find one i like and follow...but then again im still thinking about it, have not spoken to a recruiter yet.

i have been exposed to both. the benefits of going reserve exceed those of going guard. the time commitment is the same, but do some research before you enlist. if i could do it all over again, i woudl go reserve.

Back