ARP Head Studs???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

gettocrx

Hey guys! I was wondering if anyone of ya know how I can tell whether or not the arp headstuds I have i for a b18c or b16a? I got it used from a friend of mine, which came out a b16 but I was told its for a gsr! Does anyone know the length of the arp studs for a b16? Thanks!

i would think they would work. b series to another b. what i can say to you. is when you pull your old head bolts out. leave them loose in the head. where the threads of the bolt are resting on the thread of block. measure how much gap is between the head, and the head of the bolt. then put your arp bolt in the very same way. if theres no major difference like wrong thread pitch, too short or too tall. then yeah. they'll work.

screw the studs into the block and set the head on it. if you see any shoulder of the stud poking out throughth e headbolt hole, they are too long, not very much sticking out they are too short. the stud should stick out of the nut at least the diameter of the stud itself. dont forget the washers.

Yeah I didn't want to try it out and it end up being too long and having to reuse my stock bolts again! But I guess thats the only way to find out! Aight thanks yo!

Back