Arrested Tonight :(

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

liquid00meth

booooooooooooooooooo. Possesion of alchohol in my gay college town. Had 8 beers left in a 12 pack, walking 2 houses down. Not 21 yet. The rest is history.

with fines,

130$ 12 pack of shitty beer. Looks like that LS motor just went another week away :(

I got a ticket for that at illinois state university like two years ago. The original ticket was $250 after missing 3 court dates it ended up costing me almost $350 plus i got pulled over for not having a front plate and got arrested on a warrant for missing court. Pay that ticket right away

dude make it a LESSON, don't do that until you're 21. I've been arrested 3 times for underage possession and I'm only 19, I could have a new car by now not to mention oweing my parents alot of cheese (5000 bail last time).

Did you jump bail on them? THey get back the 5000 dollars after the bail is posted and you have been to trial. They don't post 5g, they just usually make copy of a title to bondsman or if they have it sitting around they can give court like 5g.

where i live they dont do shit if they catch you drinking ...they throw away whatever alcohol you have left and sen you on your way.. B)

Originally posted by b18vtecrx@Mar 12 2003, 12:20 PM
where i live they dont do shit if they catch you drinking ...they throw away whatever alcohol you have left and sen you on your way.. B)

AND WHERE DO U LIVE????????????

if you drive a truck they just take ur beer and send you on your way where i'm from....

Luke

Proud residant of bumb fuck florida

Sheeeeit. We got it so easy around here. You can pick up beer at just about any corner market, no matter your age, and at the street races, there isn't any running around BS. We sit in the same spot downtown, and race ALL nightt. I was out from 10:30 til 3am last time and never heard a peep! When the cops do show up, they just say, ok, go away for a little while so we can tell the Leutenant that we ran you off. SCRAM! :)

Back