ARRRRRR

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

B16

Super Moderator
VIP
so today i picked this thing up, going into the del slo sometime soon, i'll be rebuilding the b16 that is in it now, this should be a fun replacement until i find a shell for a honda challenge car, then the R will be going in that.
s3f88ac2bd1f9b.jpg

s3f88abe4be6fa.jpg

s3f88abf904e36.jpg

s3f88ac1c900c0.jpg

s3f88ac096b6d6.jpg

going to replace timing belt, water pump, and throw on a thin head gasket with some arp studs for now.
:)
can't wait to put her in, probably wont be for a month or so

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Oct 11 2003, 05:48 PM
i hope your motor blows. :lol:

me too, excuse to rebuild :D

i am just gonna hate...its only a 96 R, so u arent quite there :p and i know the punks u got it from threw sand in the valve cover as a present

how do you just pick up something like that? can you give us some details? like how much did you STEAL it for, who is your hookup, and do they have anymore?

Originally posted by chris@Oct 11 2003, 08:43 PM
i am just gonna hate...its only a 96 R, so u arent quite there :p and i know the punks u got it from threw sand in the valve cover as a present

they said the sand will give me mad HP yo! :lol:
they gave me a reciept this time, with a bunch of legal mumbo jumbo on the back, you must have put that together?

i'm going to leave it stock for now

got it from http://www.rcrewracing.com

don't worry massey, i'll be letting you know when its going in, extra hands will be nice. :)

thanks for the comments guys

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Oct 12 2003, 09:10 AM
when you bought the motor, did you buy it as a complete swap b16?

how much did that run you?

long block only, basically complete swap missing tranny and ecu.
$2500

Back