article about drinking water

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Wrong. You can drink too much water... but it's very difficult to. Just drink when you're thirsty and you'll be fine- and you won't drink too much.

i know you can but come on. its almost impossible. i drank half a gallon of water just writing that post. and you never hear about someone dying from drinking to much water. ive heard of it once that i can remember and it was drug related. doctors should focus on real problems.

A college student died recently from too much water. it was in some frat,

Originally posted by senate_9427@Feb 15 2005, 05:17 PM
[post=461317]Quoted post[/post]​

define irony. at a frat and die from drinking water.

Originally posted by sLuShBoXtEgGy@Feb 15 2005, 04:05 PM
i know you can but come on. its almost impossible. i drank half a gallon of water just writing that post. and you never hear about someone dying from drinking to much water. ive heard of it once that i can remember and it was drug related. doctors should focus on real problems.
[post=461304]Quoted post[/post]​

You CAN die from drinking too much water. Everything in your body relies on balance... get too much or too little and you're screwed. It's a good thing our bodies are pretty good at regulating themselves. Just drink when you think or want to drink and you'll be fine. There's no point in counting ounces of water every day. Depending on your metabolism and body chemistry, you'll need different amounts of water than someone else with the same body weight.

:werd:

and yep a college guy pledging a frat died not too long ago from drinking too much water, imagine that, those brothers prolly thought they were being nice guys too

I drink when I'm thirsty, but I can understand why some people might want to use water to lose weight. At least for the short term, it can help overeaters from eating as much. Or, to help normal people feel full.

<<<<<<Doesn't overdrink water.
I do take in a pot of coffee a day, plus some of the straight stuff. I know about the caffeine thing Blanco. :lol:

i dont know how much water i drink cause most of the time i dont drink water. most of what i drink is milk or tea. water sometimes.

I drink anywhere from half a gallon to a gallon of water a day. I am always dehydrated.

Originally posted by senate_9427@Feb 15 2005, 06:17 PM

He was forced to funnel water. He ended up drowning becuase his lungs filled with water.

wtf? someone tip him upside down, hold him by his heels and shake the shit out of him...
this is just retarded... i mean funneling and dieing from alcohol poisioning is one thing, but to funnel water and drown with a bunch of people around you, send them all to the chair...

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@Feb 16 2005, 11:46 AM
:werd: same here cause I sweat peeling a fucking orange
[post=461673]Quoted post[/post]​

lmao. i hear you there.

Originally posted by Calesta+Feb 15 2005, 06:01 PM-->
sLuShBoXtEgGy
@Feb 15 2005, 04:05 PM
[post=461304]Quoted post[/post]​

You CAN die from drinking too much water. Everything in your body relies on balance... get too much or too little and you're screwed. It's a good thing our bodies are pretty good at regulating themselves. Just drink when you think or want to drink and you'll be fine. There's no point in counting ounces of water every day. Depending on your metabolism and body chemistry, you'll need different amounts of water than someone else with the same body weight.
[post=461348]Quoted post[/post]​

:withstupid: Cal knows it all... he really does.

That's just common sense.

I have seen what a saline imbalance can do to my mom though.... so definitely eat healthy (she used too little sodium in her cooking, brain neurons stopped firing correctly) and drink the right amount of water.

I suggest you all listen to Lewis Black's routine on drinking water

"When I grew up, if I wanted water.. I would walk to the sink, Get my little cup, Open the tap, And have a drink. Then I would go outside and play. Now you can't touch the water in the tap, Because someone decided to stop purifying the water because it was too expensive. But then again, you're buying bottles of water - So you're spending the same fuck amount on it ! And did you notice that the same time they started charging you for water in bottles, the doctors started saying "Drink 8 bottles a day!" It's b-b-b-ullshit !

-> Steve

Originally posted by Blanco+Feb 16 2005, 04:52 PM-->
Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Feb 16 2005, 01:17 PM
senate_9427
@Feb 15 2005, 06:17 PM

He was forced to funnel water. He ended up drowning becuase his lungs filled with water.
[post=461708]Quoted post[/post]​

Is that a different case or new info? Last I heard it completely threw off his saline balance.

probably a different incident. Cuz i remember that happening.

Back