As Brian Would Say.. Funny Aim Convo + Ownage

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mdlax1

friend of mine comes to me online the other day (he's a maryland state trooper, with a history of being a compolsive lier)

well he says he's in court and a girl comes up and sits next to him starts talking to her and she wants to go out with her etc etc.. well he sends me a picture of the chick.. and i wouldn't have thought anything less but the bmw symbol on the steering wheel made me think.. wow this girl looks famliar..

here's the conversation
you gotta click the link to really understand it though

**work warning on the link**

simplegreen99: yo
GTI: what up
simplegreen99: remember that girl you sent me a picture of
GTI: yeah
simplegreen99: http://www.hybridrevolution.com/~eric/pic.html
WORK WARNING
-pissedoffsol
GTI: whats this?
GTI: what? whatever...talk to my partner we were just at her house
simplegreen99: lol ok
GTI: sorry for ya
GTI: i'm goin back over inabout 30 minutes when i get off
simplegreen99: hmm ok lol
GTI: whatver dude dont believe me
GTI: fuck you for even being like that
simplegreen99: give me a picture of you and her together then i'll believe you lol
simplegreen99: fuck you for lying to me man .. that girl is all over bmw websites..
GTI: goodbye
simplegreen99: lol
simplegreen99: later
GTI: fuck you
GTI: i dont even wanna talk to you
GTI: bye
simplegreen99: lol stop crying im just fuckin with you
GTI: lol

Originally posted by BlackJDMdeath@Apr 18 2003, 03:59 PM
this is true... the bottom chick is literally flawless, i'd just want her tits to be a LITTTLE bigger, not much :)

I want her to be exactly how she is.

And in my bed.

thats the bmw girl...
old news

if i hadn't recently formatted and got a new computer, i'd link to the page i had of her.. i think Jody might still have it.

FYI- she is also the photshop chick of "will strip for b20 vtec civics"
it was really bmw's

:hitit: goddamn!!! that last girl is WAY better, but you can tell the picture had the shit airbrushed out of it. not that i give two shits. theyre both fine as hell. gotta go to the can now...hehe :thumbsup:

oh my god both of those chicks are very nice................ nice that you caught dude up in the lie too "busted" lmao "going out with her" lol, she looks like my girlfriend though (i know no one believes me but she does i swear) ;)

pics.gif

DDDRRROOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub:

I don't care if that brunnette looks flawless usually flawless looking have a shitty attitude and are very high maintnence. IMHO the blonde is way better looking she's more like the type of girl that would actually live next door to you rather than the brunnette you only find in magazines

man I must be wierd or something cause I think she looks bangin'

the blond does look better in the pics with her clothes on.....

the brunette on the other hand... :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: ....in the words of my slightly deranged friend

"id suck the fart out of her butt"

Back