As per Nick's request...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

How be you and the pretty lady? Find work yet?
yeah, got a job at smith barney. a lot of hours and are hard core boss, but it's looking up.

how about you? how's the fit and the job search? are you still prego?

Still prego? No, that was like... 4 months ago. lol... but I am pregnant again, this time I am a clear 8 weeks. Hoping for a girl, but we shall see. :)
I haven't been looking for a job, for certain reason, and the Fit is alright, but I'm selling it and looking to buy a Pilot. Why can't I post .png photos or images?

well congrats on the new baby. hope everything works out for the best. good luck with the pilot. those things are pretty cool. glad you are still alive and kickin'.

well congrats on the new baby. hope everything works out for the best. good luck with the pilot. those things are pretty cool. glad you are still alive and kickin'.

Danke. :) It's good to know everyone is still here, too... although I notice we're all growing up. A lot of us marrying, divorcing, having children, moving out, moving on... all that kind of stuff. Pretty crazy.

Danke. :) It's good to know everyone is still here, too... although I notice we're all growing up. A lot of us marrying, divorcing, having children, moving out, moving on... all that kind of stuff. Pretty crazy.
you're right.

i'm with someone. possibly getting married next year. you're getting married. cam got married. clayton is working on having kids. Mike (calesta) just had one. sheesh. it's so different from when i first signed up.

Back