as pissedoffsol turns part 2

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Jeef@Dec 10 2003, 11:19 PM
B its time to move on. She isn't worth it. There are plenty more out there.

:concur:

Originally posted by civickiller99@Dec 10 2003, 10:54 PM
see just another example of how lonely, u are fag, like i said before maybe if u had a big dick she'd listen to u, funny ass shit, tough guy, i would love to meet u face to face so i can tell how much of a queer u are and the slap u, if u mouth back, JUST JERK OFF MAN LESS HEADACHES FOR U,

you just reminded me...your mom was jerking me off last night...she mentioned she found some gerbils and empty toilet paper tubes in your room...I told her you were friends with Richard Gere, then she took all the weaksauce in her eye.

that is all.

kthx

:rolleyes:

sorry to hear that B. but you did the right thing and if she doesn't want to comply....then forget her and move on.
She isn't worth your time.

if that were me....

the minute i was feeling that she was paying more attention to the t.v....

i woulda quickly said:

"hey call me back when ur done watching t.v."

CLICK

Originally posted by civickiller99@Dec 10 2003, 10:54 PM
see just another example of how lonely, u are fag, like i said before maybe if u had a big dick she'd listen to u, funny ass shit, tough guy, i would love to meet u face to face so i can tell how much of a queer u are and the slap u, if u mouth back, JUST JERK OFF MAN LESS HEADACHES FOR U,

patrick_cere99@hotmail.com

mods will recognizse this email addy.

i banned him. this is not his first offense.

civickiller99 is suspended until... Sep 28 21964, 03:43 PM

Originally posted by Airjockie@Dec 10 2003, 10:35 PM
It wouldn't happen to be that "Trist and Ryans Wedding" show that is on right now???

Maybe she's hinting something.....

if it was some dick who spent $4 mill on a wedding, then, yes. that was it.

strange how you know this shit....

Originally posted by revolution8k+Dec 10 2003, 10:42 PM-->
pissedoffsol
@Dec 10 2003, 10:23 PM
got in arguement

told her to turn off tv so i could have her attention when talking

said no

told her thanks, i just lost to a tv

hung up

she calls back

"fuck you don't ever call me again"

im gone

next.

she actually had the nerve to call you back AFTER the show was over? Fuck her man...you dont need to waste your time on someone like that.

no, it was right away.. and SHE said "fuck you dont call me". i said, you jsut called me back. wtF?

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Dec 10 2003, 11:50 PM
if that were me....

the minute i was feeling that she was paying more attention to the t.v....

i woulda quickly said:

"hey call me back when ur done watching t.v."

CLICK

thats just it... i heard it in the background...

eariler in the day we got in a little arguement.. nothing huge.. and we were about to talk.
so i asked her to turn it off so that she wouldn't be distracted.

ME, i wouldn't think twice about it, and frankly, it shows me right away that she never cared a half a fucking shit about me. she shouldn't even have to THINK about deciding between a tv show and working out shit... and SHE called me first to instigate the talk....

fuck her.

i did.

Brian's deli, now serving #923123

B' you try to hard man. This girl from the start hasnt been worth it. Sorry it didnt work out yO' but things happen move on... buy a BMW or something, later.

convo of the half hour

greyfades (11:15:34 PM): give her the ghost nut, yo
greyfades (11:15:46 PM): in case you didnt know, thats where youre doin her doggie style
greyfades (11:15:53 PM): and you act like you came
pissedoffsolwork (11:15:54 PM): right
greyfades (11:15:55 PM): and spit on her back
greyfades (11:16:01 PM): then she turns around cuz she thinks youre done
greyfades (11:16:07 PM): and you jizz all over her face
pissedoffsolwork (11:16:07 PM): i know dude
pissedoffsolwork (11:16:08 PM): relaz
greyfades (11:16:09 PM): lol
greyfades (11:16:16 PM): and then you take a pic and post it and get suspended for 5 days
greyfades (11:16:18 PM): :-D
pissedoffsolwork (11:16:22 PM): lol
greyfades (11:16:36 PM): sorry im hyper...i took like 5 stacker 3's so i could stay awake and write these damn papers

I've had worse. Honestly, you can forget about them.

Ask me sometime about the Irish Chick.

-> Steve

yeah B for real, you def. don't deserve that bullshit- There is nothing worse than a girlfriend who can't even give you two minutes to talk instead of watching some gay television show- Trust me, there are 10000 times betters girls out there, girls that you are meant to be with- not ones that you have to struggle to stay with- Just keep yer head up and keep pimpin- That's why i did, and when i met my fiancee all the pimpin stopped- that's how i knew......well ok......i cheated on her twice....BUT after that, I swear, the pimping was DONE!! just keep searching bro, and if nothing else, don't forget that there is always the honda to fall back on

Originally posted by Celerity@Dec 11 2003, 12:29 AM
I've had worse. Honestly, you can forget about them.

Ask me sometime about the Irish Chick.

-> Steve

ok.

Tell us Steve....about the Irish chick....

Originally posted by civicious@Dec 11 2003, 12:17 AM
greyfades (11:15:34 PM): give her the ghost nut, yo

F the ghost nut ... its all about the "super swirlie"

Back