as pissedoffsol turns part 2

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

OK...I bid $29.99....

hehe...I wouldn't pay that much for one anyways...hehe

The wife just bought a $1,500 Vaio Sony Laptop...

Originally posted by hondacivicvtec99@Dec 12 2003, 07:03 PM
I'm positive he prolly has like a 94 v6 automatic mustang...a typical mustang tough guy.....ne ways...good luck bro and dial the cell if u need any woman advice

How in the fuck does owning a Mustang have anything to do with being a complete fucktard like yourself?

Originally posted by SiR Kid+Dec 13 2003, 02:46 AM-->
hondacivicvtec99
@Dec 12 2003, 07:03 PM
I'm positive he prolly has like a 94 v6 automatic mustang...a typical mustang tough guy.....ne ways...good luck bro and dial the cell if u need any woman advice

How in the fuck does owning a Mustang have anything to do with being a complete fucktard like yourself?

:werd: :wtf: did his post mean? can somebody translate :blink: .
:emofo: .

its an inside joke... i know him personally... relax guys...

jody, now you know how i feel for owning a del sol "girls car" lol

as for the latop, similar ones are going to for 300 on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...ageName=Merch06

mine has twice the hdd space, 2 extra batteries, and dvd instead of cd, and comes with legit copies of xp pro and office xp pro...

The same thing happened to me, B. Except she wouldn't shut the TV off while she was giving me head. That shit used to piss me off soooooo bad. That's pretty fucked tho. She'll call you in about a week or so. Does she visit the site by chance??? :ph34r:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 13 2003, 07:54 AM
its an inside joke... i know him personally... relax guys...

jody, now you know how i feel for owning a del sol "girls car" lol

as for the latop, similar ones are going to for 300 on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...ageName=Merch06

mine has twice the hdd space, 2 extra batteries, and dvd instead of cd, and comes with legit copies of xp pro and office xp pro...

B- But no one bid on that one... so $300 was too much for it. :p

Back