As Promised...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
OK all, I took some pics of the Integra today. I had to drag my pc out onto my front lawn and use my webcam to take the pics, so please excuse the crappy pics. I only took 2 as it was a bitch to move the pc around the yard, the sun glaring on the screen making it hard to focus the camera (hence the crapy pics), and not to mention people looking at me as if I was crazy for having my pc on the front lawn. ANYWAYS, heres the 2 I did take. ENJOY!!

s3eac6784e30de.jpg

s3eac679881663.jpg

That paint looks like it is in really good condition for a 10+ year old car. Congratulations. What are your plans?

thanks for the comments all. LOL yeah it was a bitch to drag the pc out there...but hey what can ya do?? the car actually was repainted. as far as i can tell it used to be black because the engine bay is black where as the outside was repainted red. i think it was a Maaco paint job because its actually a really crappy paint job..some overspray on the windows and a run on the rear hatch...not to mention it just looks like a cheap paint job. plans...hmmm well, heres my list:

1. get the car to run good is my main goal for now.
2. suspension: 2" lowering springs, strut bars and sway bars.
3. Ground Designs 2000 Black Widow full body kit and the wing for it and fender flairs.
4. shave antenna and emblems.
5. primer it orange.
6. i wanna turbo it eventually.

the car will be a show car but have go behind it too. i hope to have at least the suspension done by June/July and the body kit started in August. but my main goal is get it to run right. so far i have replaced the battery, distrib cap and rotor and put new spark plugs in it. oh and i dunno if you can tell, but it has clear corners and bumper lights but is gonna get replaced with the JDM one-piece lights soon :)

body work comes before primer...hence thats why its number 5. only reason why i got suspension for number 2 and not body mods is because why have a stock height car with a body kit on it?? kinda pointless to do it that way. :p

3. Ground Designs 2000 Black Widow full body kit and the wing for it and fender flairs.
5. primer it orange.

:fr: screw gettin it to look good, drop a motor into it, dont be a ricer!!!

Originally posted by stud4u2c17@Apr 27 2003, 10:53 PM
5. primer it orange.

hahahahah

Member No 16. = fucktard ricer. Makes sense.

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by stud4u2c17@Apr 27 2003, 10:53 PM
5. primer it orange.

the car will be a show car

Read the entire post before accusing him of being rice, it's a showcar. Big difference in the two. He has been in the car scene longer than you have been masturbating, so you might want to reconsider your idiotic post.

uhh stud4u...it has a B18a in it and its gonna be a SHOW CAR as i stated. im not really into performance that much, but i did say i am gonna have go with my show. besdides...im in the process of inquiring about a t3/t4 turbo as we speak :)

Originally posted by Afipunk21+Apr 28 2003, 04:58 AM-->
stud4u2c17
@Apr 27 2003, 10:53 PM
5. primer it orange.

the car will be a show car

Read the entire post before accusing him of being rice, it's a showcar. Big difference in the two. He has been in the car scene longer than you have been masturbating, so you might want to reconsider your idiotic post.

BWAHAHAHAHA

but how many show cars u see when u pull up the hood and see a stock motor with a 50 dollar chrome intake... haha ive never saw one, and sorry but just with a body kit he might enter shows but i know he aint going to win any shows with that car , body kits and no engine = rice jackass, u can go cruise around in your cars with your body kits i dont care, but i got the power back me up with my ZC swap...

this isnt Hondabodykit.com
This is HONDASWAP, meaning engine swap, not a ricer swap haha :whatafucktard: :withstupid: :fuckyou2: :blah: :tfg: :fr:

traler, yeah i understand that but i really would consider doing an engine swap because u could probably win more shows with that, o yeah, that last post was to that moron who is a ricer, not u :p

Oh my gosh, this guy said he has the power to back his shit up with a zc swap over the stock b18 in a teg? Maybe power to weight ratio, but really I sure as hell would wanna start with a b18a over a zc motor swap. To do a swap it would cost as much as a rebuild kit, or a turbo kit in that car. POINTLESS!

Everyone on this thread so far is a reg and whatnot, and this guy has won awards for his primered projects.

ok, let's look at my Sol, and your "mod list" in your signature.

89 CRX HF (well, it started out good)
17" ADR RS's (bling to the bling)
Custom Exhaust (translation -- ractive exhaust tip, look for the whistle tip coming soon)
Pioneer CD player (I'll let you slide on this one)
2 12" Pioneer IMPP's (becuase u need bass to haul ass)
NEW HEAD GASKET (lol) (oooh, raised the CR--way to go!)
Clear Bumper Lights (the grand finale on your awesome car)

Back on topic, nice touch on the pc-in-the-lawn, living up to your name. Nice pics, although I dunno about the color of it. :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back