Ashlee Simpson lyp-synch screw up on SNL.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Blanco@Oct 24 2004, 10:49 PM
:bo:

At least her band was professional enough to keep playing. :lol:
[post=406906]Quoted post[/post]​

Being a music person and playing tons of live concerts.....

all she had to do was tap on her shirt as if the mic was off and sing the song out loud since no one would hear her unmiced voice over the live music

then people would have blamed it on the SNL setup crew

:blink:

thats why i listen to real music.

how sad is that? i seriously thought she could sing better than her sister, i guess not now eh

Originally posted by Trinity@Oct 25 2004, 08:54 AM
how sad is that? i seriously thought she could sing better than her sister, i guess not now eh
[post=407029]Quoted post[/post]​

she cant dance either. :p

god it sucks when your voice is being played when your mouth isnt moving and your just standing there looking like an idiot. i dont see how she could blame that on her band. all pop people suck ass at singing. they dont sound good until their voices are are filtered in the studio. i fucking hate pop music. most of them dont even write their own songs.

This is like a miracle in disguise.

That makes 1 less worthless peice of rotting garbage who calls herself a musician. It's people like her that make todays music far less appealing.

I just watched the SNL (my buddy tapes them all) and judging by her performance and by the audiences reaction, it looks as though everyone seemed like they knew she was faking from her first song, and the 2nd song just proved it. :)

Then she all apologized at the end for her band playing the wrong song, BITCH maybe you should apologize cause the cd player played the wrong song.

Stupid bitch, got what she deserves.

[/rant]

ashleesimpson3.jpg

wtfdance.gif

girl you know it *skip* girl you know it *skip* girl you know it *skip
girl you know it *skip* girl you know it *skip* girl you know it *skip

From Lucky Magazine interview:

LM: What are your takes on lip-synching?

Ashlee Simpson: I'm totally against it and offended by it. I'm going out to let my real talent show, not to just stand there and dance around. Personally, I'd never lip-synch. It's just not me.

:owned:

next up: Hillary Duff. :)

then after her its lindsay lohan ( although she is hott)

Back