1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Asking for help.

Discussion in 'Integra' started by 96C5TEG, Jul 22, 2010.

1. 96C5TEG

96C5TEG New Member

I have a 2001 b18c5 motor. i converted to obd1 and had my computer chipped with crome. was told that i should have no problem with 9500rpm's. well thats not true i believe it was the second day having the chip i bent 3 valves. so over the winter i ended up replacing those 3 valves got a 5 angle valve job (all the machine shop offered) had the head port matched the guy also did a little on the tb and intake mani also. I also put in a fidanza 7.5 flywheel and a obx diff. i was curious if anything i did should make me loose a good bi of power from it being basically stock? we have a spot where we test our cars. its just about a quarter mile long. i was able to hit 101mph with my stock itr computer and now i can only hit 92. very confused and kinda irritated on top of that. any information or suggestions would be appreciated.

2. 96C5TEG

96C5TEG New Member

oh i forgot to mention i put brian crower titanium valve springs and retainers in also.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted