asp/mssql job openeing

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

because it requires face to face human interaction. i dont have to sit in front of a system with code on the screen.

thats not all i do. i also maintain server upgrade paths and projects, as well as fuck with some really high end equipment.

god damn... good help is hard to find.

some of the resume's we've received have been an absolute joke. Like seriously, I'd have a hard time hiring them for a mcdonalds counter position, let alone a development position.

want my resume....

I'm good at building and fixing Aircraft...
I look at asian pron all day, so I'm computer literate...
and I'd be useless for the job...but if the money is there..I'd be a good laugh to help the other employee's get through their day.

It may have something to do with Highschool degree minimum.

There are some of us that work hard and didnt excel in school, I'm part of that crowd too. I'm just saying that saying the education minimum at high school level is going to bring in a lot of teen kids looking for a job.

Still waiting for a PM opening there :)

Actually I've had my resume out there for the past week on Monster and have had 8 screens already. Going on two interviews next week. COOOOOOOOULD be breaking the 6 digits...

:)

Back