asscracker of the year award

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wtf? that guy needs to get his damn priorities straight. kid comes first before some damn bike and i wouldnt be surprised if his girlfriend leaves his ass.

Why feel sorry for my girl? I've cheated on her twice and she still won't leave me. She's like a leech.

Wow, he's a real keeper. Not to mention he duct taped his kid to the back of his bike.

he made that fucking story up.

he said " my girl's been drinking all day and she was crying"...that's fucking stupid. She has a car, they are keeping the baby from him, not her. His mom lives 5 miles away. This story has bullshit written all over it. Plus, something this stupid would be on the news.

If the story is true, I only feel sorry for the baby. I mean WTF, he's a complete retard, his mom wasn't smart enough to talk him out of duct taping his son to an R6, and his girl is still with him crying for no fucking reason, She had nothing to do with it and she can go see him at any time.

Stupid people...I swear to fucking god.

:withstupid: That is the very first thought that came into my head reading that thread.

But I am going to call :bs: I don't belive it. It would be on the news for sure. I mean, a man marrying a goat was on the last news post I read.

Sometimes I think there should be some kind of safeguard to keep people like that reproducing. That guy should be neutered.

Back