asshole cop

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SlushboxTeggy

It's only stupid if it doesn't work
VIP
about a month ago i was driving some of my little sister's friends home and i see flashing lights. i pull to the side to let him pass and realize that im getting pulled over. i didnt know what i did, but maybe i had a tailight out or something so i didnt sweat. the cop walks up to my car and says "is there any reason that your driving like an asshole?" im kind of in aw and asked what he was talking about. he then said "you gotta be shittin me?". he said that i was doing 73 in a 50, ran a red light in the shoulder around cars, and did a burnout at a light. he also claimed that my insurance card was expired, but he just must be illiterate. he said i would be getting the tickets in the mail and left. i drove the girls home and decided that it was bullshit and went to the police station to file a complaint. i wasnt the first person to do it either, he was somewhat of a cowboy. found out that he had pulled over my friend the day before and tried a similar bullshit story.
so any way, got the tickets and i wound up just getting one for careless driving and expired insurance. still bullshit and i plan on fighting both. and a little story, my dad's friend has two sons around this cop's age and i asked them if they knew him. they said he was the kid in high school that always got picked on, thrown in the showers with his clothes on, and just plain made fun of. i couldnt help but laugh.

cliffnotes-got two bullshit tickets after a cop made shit up, complained, and found out that he got picked on in high school.

i hate most cops.specialy HP.....you did not sign anything and why did he mail you the tix and not gave them to you there ...wierd

about a month ago i was driving some of my little sister's friends home and i see flashing lights.

uhm... right

were you shitting a brick? statutory rape owns you :)
lol
just kidding...

i know a couple kids i went to school with like that, and they became cops...
at least i was always nice to them though...

NJ cops - :thumbsdown:, I've had my share of police encounters and NJ cops are always assholes, at least compared to NY andd PA

Originally posted by formby@Jan 28 2005, 01:53 PM
i hate most cops.specialy HP.....you did not sign anything and why did he mail you the tix and not gave them to you there ...wierd
[post=452650]Quoted post[/post]​

when i went to complain they said the officer was on special assignment and had to get back. he was on tthe lookout for drug trafficing at a local convience store. and since he was such an ass to me i gave a couple of people the heads up not to use that store anymore.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jan 28 2005, 02:05 PM
NJ cops - :thumbsdown:, I've had my share of police encounters and NJ cops are always assholes, at least compared to NY andd PA
[post=452656]Quoted post[/post]​

thats the think, my town's cops are ussually pretty cool. they have let me off for racing before, but the young guys are all assholes.

cops are NOT supposed to cuss at you. i would have filed a formal complaint about him for using abusive language at you. and you had witnesses to back you up to.

I have had a few cool ones, but the majority were assholes.

I swear the last time I was arrested those cops were smoking the weed. They were holding us in the office so I could see everything that was going on. One would take the bag, come back, and the bag would look a little "used" and the cop acted a little funny. By the time we were released the cops were laughing their asses off and eating dunkin donuts.

There was like 3-4 ounces, I know there had to be a few grams missing, and why would the cops keep moving the bag. They were actually pretty cool to me. My friend on the other hand almost got shot, because he's an idiot.

and you were doing NOTHING to provoke this? every officer of the law i've ever talked to has always been nice to me, simply because i was nice to him or her.

My roommate just got busted for having pot, and the cops that came in were real ass holes. They kept making shit up and just being rude for no reason. It was fucking rediculous.

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Jan 28 2005, 05:45 PM
and you were doing NOTHING to provoke this? every officer of the law i've ever talked to has always been nice to me, simply because i was nice to him or her.
[post=452770]Quoted post[/post]​

That may also have to do with the fact that you are a female, and in their eyes, not a threat to their masculinity

and a little story, my dad's friend has two sons around this cop's age and i asked them if they knew him. they said he was the kid in high school that always got picked on, thrown in the showers with his clothes on, and just plain made fun of. i couldnt help but laugh.

Maybe some of the dumb shits who pull that stuff will get arrested by him and discourage any more of that. The fact that someone was abused physically and emotionally in high school is nothing to laugh about. Its stuff like that that pushes people over the edge and then you get another columbine. If anything you should be mad at the idiots who did those things to him, as that no doubt helped to shape his current character.

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Jan 28 2005, 05:45 PM
and you were doing NOTHING to provoke this?  every officer of the law i've ever talked to has always been nice to me, simply because i was nice to him or her.
[post=452770]Quoted post[/post]​

no offense at all, but you are a female. where as i have a pierced eyebrow, tongue, and ear, along with being male. i guess i look like a punk who hates authority. but actually, i was a police explorer and i love most of the cops in my town because they were the coaches for my rec wrestling team. even after he cursed at me i was respectful, because he is in a position that requires respect. i did however get him in trouble for cursing at me afterwards.

Originally posted by sLuShBoXtEgGy@Jan 28 2005, 11:50 AM
about a month ago i was driving some of my little sister's friends home and i see flashing lights. i pull to the side to let him pass and realize that im getting pulled over. i didnt know what i did, but maybe i had a tailight out or something so i didnt sweat. the cop walks up to my car and says "is there any reason that your driving like an asshole?" im kind of in aw and asked what he was talking about. he then said "you gotta be shittin me?". he said that i was doing 73 in a 50, ran a red light in the shoulder around cars, and did a burnout at a light. he also claimed that my insurance card was expired, but he just must be illiterate. he said i would be getting the tickets in the mail and left. i drove the girls home and decided that it was bullshit and went to the police station to file a complaint. i wasnt the first person to do it either, he was somewhat of a cowboy. found out that he had pulled over my friend the day before and tried a similar bullshit story.
so any way, got the tickets and i wound up just getting one for careless driving and expired insurance. still bullshit and i plan on fighting both. and a little story, my dad's friend has two sons around this cop's age and i asked them if they knew him. they said he was the kid in high school that always got picked on, thrown in the showers with his clothes on, and just plain made fun of. i couldnt help but laugh.

cliffnotes-got two bullshit tickets after a cop made shit up, complained, and found out that he got picked on in high school.
[post=452646]Quoted post[/post]​

hmmm... when I was around... 16 or so, I beat up 3 police officers from LAPD 108 station. I was in one of their explorer programs and part of the program involved learning martial arts... Well, i forgot to tell them that I knew martial arts and boxing :D so when the officer picks me, he said, ok follow me, etc... shit, he ended up being the dumby instead of me LOL and well, the other two cops were some butt fucked skinny cops. So at the end the cops were all like, uhm, do you know martial arts? I said, uh yeah, and boxing also... that's why I have a weird fighting style LOL

However, if you go up against a judge:
1. take your insurance paper that was in your car or have your insurance company print out your insurance payment record. If you can prove that you were insured within those 6 months, you're more than cool, you just beat him on 1 ticket.
2. Driving record, if you can prove to the judge that you have never been pulled over, you might be lucky and he can either 1. throw the ticket away, 2. lower the $ amount.
3. Make sure that you take the letter of complaint that you filed against him to prove to the judge that he harrassed you in front of the kido's...

Hope that helps... :)

Originally posted by One Stop Customs@Jan 28 2005, 10:17 PM
2. Driving record, if you can prove to the judge that you have never been pulled over, you might be lucky and he can either 1. throw the ticket away, 2. lower the $ amount.
[post=452936]Quoted post[/post]​

i have been pulled over. i have 12 tickets including these 2. but 8 are parking tickets, 1 is for no seatbelt, and 1 for failure to present license. i hope that he can see that i get stupid tickets and not traffic violation tickets. but i dont even see that the no insurance ticket is even a contest and i believe that the way i was treated will get rid of the second one. not to mention that i didnt even do any of that shit.

Um....is Texas like, the only state that requires all traffic stops to be videotaped and audio recorded? That's the only way I got out of a shitload of bullshit tickets last year when I got pulled over for 'racing, changing lanes without using a turn signal, loud muffler, unsafe modification to car (hood), car too low to ground, no front license plate, speeding, etc'....all at once. The cop came up cussing at me, and on the tape, him and one of his buddies were saying 'How fast was he going?' 'I dont know, I didn't clock him' 'Well what's the speed limit here...50? Write him up for 80, that's 30 over'.....

take that shit to court, and have them show the video/audio tape of the stop.

Originally posted by civicious@Jan 29 2005, 12:50 AM
Um....is Texas like, the only state that requires all traffic stops to be videotaped and audio recorded? That's the only way I got out of a shitload of bullshit tickets last year when I got pulled over for 'racing, changing lanes without using a turn signal, loud muffler, unsafe modification to car (hood), car too low to ground, no front license plate, speeding, etc'....all at once. The cop came up cussing at me, and on the tape, him and one of his buddies were saying 'How fast was he going?' 'I dont know, I didn't clock him' 'Well what's the speed limit here...50? Write him up for 80, that's 30 over'.....

take that shit to court, and have them show the video/audio tape of the stop.
[post=453000]Quoted post[/post]​

i have witnesses. i guess thats just as good.

No, 12-year-old witnesses are NOT just as good as a VIDEO/AUDIO TAPE. If it's on tape, there's ABSOLUTELY no question about what happened.

yea, to have a really legitemite witness they need to be 18, the older the better, the less on their record even better. I mean it's better than nothing but still.

I know newton police cars have cameras inside the cruiser towrds the backseat. They do not have them on the dash or anything recording the officer outside the car.

Some PA police have cameras on the dash for outside recordiing and I beleive they all have to wear a recording device.

NY has both, they are by far the best police I've ever had to deal with when I've broken the law, wheter it was a parking ticket or whatever.

Picture it this way....

You're in court. You've got a 12 year old girl saying it happened one way, and a 30something year old cop saying it happened another way. The cop, who more than likely knows the judge, says the girl is lying. Judge believes cop, you're found guilty.

Now picture this: You're in court. There's a 30something year old cop saying it happened one way, and a VIDEO/AUDIO RECORDING saying it happened another way. What's the cop gonna do, say the tape is lying?

first off, the girls are 17 and 18, because my sister is 17. i also had my neighbor riding in front who will be 18 soon. hes also the one that got pulled over the night before by the same cop and issued a bullshit ticket. yes video would be better, but i dont have it, so im being optimistic.

Back