Attaching o2 Sensor in EG - Help¿

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bocherks1

Have a b18c1 98 gsr motor in a 93 eg hatch cx. Have 0bd1 to 0bd2 coversion harness for p72ecu
Trying to find out how to attach the integra o2 sensor to my EG and where to attach it and wire it.

I have the plug on my after cat - (Cat and piping are off integra) which is connected. And have a plug on my cat which isn't.

Wondering if anyone has diagrams on how to do this wiring and where to plug in the wires. Would be much appreciated. All i'm getting is write ups with no pictures. Just don't want to mess things up.

Which O2, the one before the cat or after the cat?? The one before the cat goes in the header or exhaust mani, there is a hole provided for it. The secondary O2 after the cat you will not need at all, your car is OBD1 and you are/should be converting the motor and ECU to OBD1. For all wiring Honda swap needs ff-squad.com.

I already bought the conversion harness to connect my d-series harness to the p72 ecu - Obd1 car to 0bd2 motor
Im not going to buy a p30 ecu and covert all.

All i need is to re-connect the o2 sensor on the cat to my ecu or shock tower...Just want to know where the plugs off the cat plug go into...:(

*Got the secondary 02 sensor out of the integra gsr*

It is a 4 pin plug - It has 1.orange/blue wire 1.blue/red 1.black/yellow and 1.green/red

Its a Obd2 motor. I NEED WIRING DIAGRAM HOW TO WIRE THiS TO MY p72OBD2 ECU!. HELP PLEASE.

Back