attempt to steal my car?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

93civicracer

Oh, I do a little here and there.
So I got out to the parking lot after school today unlock the door and get in, and I notice my stereo is sticking out half way. And the passenger door was unlocked (?). None of my shit was missing but someone obviously was messing around in my glove box with all the paperwork and insurance, and the hood was popped. So I open the hood and everything's there...intake and everything. It was weird everything's still there, even the taillights sitting in my backseat and my tools.

It was strange I was surprised to see everything still there...gonna ask around tomorrow. They even sat in there and ate a snickers and left the wrapper on the floor! But at least they left my shit alone.

Thats a close call. Lock it up and put an alarm with remote pager so you know when its being broken into next time. :thumbsup:

I'm thinking more like wiring in a VERY loud, VERY sensitive locomotive train horn into the trunk so I'd hear it all the way from the other side of the school if they try it again.

Oh, and if I find out who, I'm not gonna beat their ass, but I'm gonna tell them if anything like this happens again, no matter where, then they're getting the metal bat to the skull ;).

And see, I WOULD try to get one of the POS rent-a-cops at the school to watch the parking lot..but my inspection's out and I can't pass yet so I'm already having to park facing the other way with the windshield facing another car to make it harder to see the sticker.

They should have the parking lots watched because there's already been like 6 break-ins this year, and some random faggot threw a wrench thru another guy's windshield.

someone broke into your car? haha, it's someone you would know. i'm sure there are a lot of better cars in the lot than your '93 civic.

don't say anything to anybody. word will get back to you. and for gods sake, take the faceplate off your deck.

Yea well...they really don't like me and I have no doubt they'd go and tell the local cops to come look at it.

someone broke into your car? haha, it's someone you would know. i'm sure there are a lot of better cars in the lot than your '93 civic.

don't say anything to anybody. word will get back to you. and for gods sake, take the faceplate off your deck.

Yea you're probably right I think it was a joke. And the faceplate is always off my deck and in my pocket. I don't know if the door was left unlocked because I was pretty pissed off last night at work and a coworker was smoking with me in the car so it's possible I actually left it unlocked like a dumbass.

they were casing your car. they didnt take anything this time because the time/place/resources werent in place
they were just taking inventory of anything in the car that they can / will come back to get at a later time
they know where you live now (if they didnt already) from looking at the reg/insurance/etc in the glove box
they know exactly what is in your car and how its mounted

im sorry to be the one to bear this news... but they will be back... will you be prepared?

eh, same type thing happened to my friend back in highschool. whoever got in just seemed like they were lookin for a good hiding spot to smoke a cig. nothing was stolen, but there were ashes on the floor and it smelt like cigs bad.

maybe your school has a camera facing the parking lot you can park in view of?

i say time to get an alarm, or ghetofy your passenger side door so it doesnt open for the time being or something.

sucks!

call and upgrade to full coverage today.

The car's not at all covered, I only have liability...

I think I'll ask around and if I find out who it was, somebody's getting a metal bat to the head.

That, or I'll skip school with some of my boys and just watch. Then if something happens I'll beat the living shit out of them and throw them in the trunk, I know where there's a few good ditches around here they'll never be found.

lmao j/k, but seriously, someone's getting hurt if I find out it was anything other than a prank.

hmm. i'm in favor of the skip school and keep an eye on it from a distance idea :D

full coverage would be full proof tho

Back