Attempted car theft story from another board....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

94RedSiGal

Just sharing an old attempted car theft story. I just read it for the first time today. The only better story was some kid on ClubSi last year hiding in the backseat if his car, under a blanket and with a gun and cellphone ready. Some kids had been casing out his car also.

Caught some punk breaking into the GSR...happy ending!!

Go Matt!!!! :) :thumbsup:

Next to alcohol, there is nothing better than the inflated sense of self confidence one gets by pointing a loaded weapon at another human being :thumbsup:

Well as a non-gun owner, I feel better knowing that some gun owners can show restraint. Ji's dad has a great story about using a .45 to scare off kids from TPing their house, after having egged it weeks before.

Ji's dad threatened mortal injury upon minors for toilet-papering his house?

Oh . My. God.

-> Steve

Try Decaffeinated.

(Edit: That is SUCH a federal offense)

Originally posted by Celerity@Jun 1 2004, 02:28 PM

Oh . My. God.

Calm down Celerystalks... no need for false hysteria. Warning shots were fired in the ground, that's all. <_<

Cliffnotes for you... house was badly egged and needed to be washed off. One night a few weeks later, it looked like the kids were going to have another go at it... and btw, several cases of toilet paper were left behind... Those kids never tried to mess with the house again. Now how is that a bad thing?

Edited for corrected facts. Still wasn't any need for Celerystalks' hysterics.

Originally posted by Celerity@Jun 1 2004, 02:55 PM
Warning shots that magically go into space. Or fall on the heads of unsuspecting people a few miles away.

Same difference, Martin.

Oh whatever Celerystalks. It would be sooo very nice if you just could stay the fuck out of my threads... <_<

Originally posted by Celerity+Jun 1 2004, 01:55 PM-->
Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Jun 1 2004, 01:34 PM
Celerity
@Jun 1 2004, 02:28 PM

Oh . My. God.

Calm down Celery... no need for false hysteria. Warning shots were fired in the air, that's all. <_<

Warning shots that magically go into space. Or fall on the heads of unsuspecting people a few miles away.

Same difference, Martin.

Go fuck yourself with your uneducated judgements. I was there. The rounds went in the ground. If you have a problem with this, by all means, stop by my parents house and try to impose your limp- wristed hippy- fag ideals on my dad.

Well that's a bit different than "in the air". Armed with this knowledge I'll go back and delete my post.

As far as even presenting a weapon with a direct intent to intimidate, frighten and otherwise endanger kids - I'm not impressed. frustrated people tend to take a minor situation and immediately elevate it to conflict.

But I see the apple doesn't fall from the tree.

-> Steve

Originally posted by Celerity@Jun 1 2004, 02:08 PM
Well that's a bit different than "in the air". Armed with this knowledge I'll go back and delete my post.

As far as even presenting a weapon with a direct intent to intimidate, frighten and otherwise endanger kids - I'm not impressed. frustrated people tend to take a minor situation and immediately elevate it to conflict.

But I see the apple doesn't fall from the tree.

-> Steve

Steve... welcome to my shit list. Pray I don't lose everything I have.

And btw, thanks Celerystalks, I think that what you've posted in this this thread should end any possibility of my ever having to see you at one of Ji's meets. Thank you very much!!!! Good job man!!!! :) :thumbsup:

Not to cause more drama here......

but...as I see it....

Martine met Ji....Ji never met Steve....Steve play's around on the internet to see how far Martine can take a little forum fun...Ji automatically hates Steve....

Funny, I can see Steve and Ji being real good freinds...seeing they both have a lot of the same attitudes and eccentricities...But enter a drama queen...and that possible freinds ship is broken...and not possible...

The internet is funny...some people live their lives thru the web...while others just sit's back, and watch...

most of the bikkering is in fun and joy, but some people still have a problem taking a break from the net....and they take it to seriousely....

so all of you...behave....cool down...IM or PM each other...join each other for a beer somewhere...and chill out.

Steve was just playing with Martine...and Ji is getting all offencive and shit is going to start flying around...

I'm out of here...I'd rather go play a game of chess with my wife.....

Originally posted by Airjockie@Jun 1 2004, 03:30 PM
Not to cause more drama here......

but...as I see it....

Martine met Ji....Ji never met Steve....Steve play's around on the internet to see how far Martine can take a little forum fun...Ji automatically hates Steve....

Funny, I can see Steve and Ji being real good freinds...seeing they both have a lot of the same attitudes and eccentricities...But enter a drama queen...and that possible freinds ship is broken...and not possible...

The internet is funny...some people live their lives thru the web...while others just sit's back, and watch...

most of the bikkering is in fun and joy, but some people still have a problem taking a break from the net....and they take it to seriousely....

so all of you...behave....cool down...IM or PM each other...join each other for a beer somewhere...and chill out.

Steve was just playing with Martine...and Ji is getting all offencive and shit is going to start flying around...

I'm out of here...I'd rather go play a game of chess with my wife.....

Fuck you Clayton. Don't go calling me a drama queen. I stay out of Steve's threads. He should stay out of mine. It's that simple. By your own words, Steve is playing around with me... therefore he is the drama instigator in this thread.... grrr.

And Ji's dad told us that story at the party this weekend to a delighted audience. I didn't elaborate on it that much initially as Ji would have told the story better, and I was hoping he would retell it in full in here. Steve spoilt the mood with his stupid ASSumptions, and that is the real deal. :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back