1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Attention B18c Crx Owners!

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> ED-EF / DA' started by legutki, Apr 29, 2003.

1. legutki

legutki Senior Member

I just put in a b18c in my crx with hasport mounts. The hood shuts but its bowed up on the drivers side. And when I try to pop it open i have to pull it up. Is there any tricks to fix the problem and is this happening to anybody else? What would be the long term effects of this?

2. Domeskilla

Domeskilla Senior Member

did you cut some of the braces out from under the hood? If not, try that first, cut out for anything that appears like it will hit.

3. MaaseyRacer

MaaseyRacer Senior Member

what is the hood hitting? is it hitting the actual motor? one of my buddies had a similar thing happen with his b18c and he put some washers on the tops of the motor mounts, and it brought it down just enough.

4. legutki

legutki Senior Member

Massey you are the man your the whole reason why this swap went in so easy. Thanks for all your tips and answering all my questions about a month ago.
    todd :D

5. GSRCRXsi

GSRCRXsi Super Moderator Moderator VIP

i got a new hood. i got the cervinis sniper hood which has vents on the top lifted just high enough to clear the hood.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted