ATTENTION CALIFORNIA...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SAY HELLO TO YOUR NEW GOVERNOR!
s3f83f3f7138ae.jpg

:worthy:

yea..by a landslide! last count i saw, he had 54% and bustamante had only 32%. that was after all the concession speeches, and after arnold's acceptance speech.

Originally posted by sisteve@Oct 8 2003, 08:51 AM
lmao, arnie for president :)

I don't think Arnie can run for president, since he is not native born.

but that would be interesting.

you are correct sir, arnie cannot run for president, but is sure would be interesting to see him in there

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Oct 8 2003, 10:13 AM
Sweet, FL is no longer the political laughingstock of the US. woo woo

I think your mistaken, see Arnold is cool therfore Cali is now cool. those damn Floridian can't fucking count so ya Florida is still the laughing stock of politics

Only in the USA can you elect an actor to play a president

cough, Regan, cough

This is true...or a former wwf superstar can become governor :)

Originally posted by CRX-YEM@Oct 8 2003, 09:18 AM
I think your mistaken, see Arnold is cool therfore Cali is now cool. those damn Floridian can't fucking count so ya Florida is still the laughing stock of politics

al gore couldn't let it go, that's what was wrong with florida. :blink:

ok, since its true...

reason #234335686.7 why cali sucks.

lol

Sorry B, but I am going to have to disagree with you on this one, nobody can do a worse job than Gray Davis. Rolling black outs, then going for 7 billion dollar surplus to I don't know how much into debt. Arnold can at least do a better job than that.

The way I see it, Arnold can't so any worse than Davis, so even if he goes a whole term without fixing much, it's ok because with Davis it would be worse. And Bustamante couldn't do any better, because he would have done the same shit as Davis, take money from the people who don't have it. I think Arnold will be good, since He's not in it for the money, cuz he could make a hell of a lot more with movies. And even if he's just there for publicity, then what better to give him a good image than fix CA's financial problems.

A fact to think about.
California is the countries 5th biggest economic market.

So imagine the implications if Arnold fucks up

Originally posted by Frankie P.@Oct 8 2003, 09:45 AM
ok, since its true...

reason #234335686.7 why cali sucks.

lol

Sorry B, but I am going to have to disagree with you on this one, nobody can do a worse job than Gray Davis. Rolling black outs, then going for 7 billion dollar surplus to I don't know how much into debt. Arnold can at least do a better job than that.

38 BILLION IN DEBT

damn im proud to be from California! lol... fuck arnold! i wanted tom mcclintock

:angry:

Originally posted by CRX-YEM@Oct 8 2003, 10:02 AM
A fact to think about.
California is the countries 5th biggest economic market.

So imagine the implications if Arnold fucks up

i thought we were FOURTH

???

hmmmm?

Back