ATTENTION SO CALI MEMBERS

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Tonyd0821

Banned
read today in the paper, as well as a buddy of mine who is a cop (cool one) that the pigs up untill the first of the year in the beach cities and outlying areas are going to be stopping more motorists for bullshit ass violations.

i got such one today for my stock fucking tailights, that happend to come with the clear bulb when i bought the car.

they are also checking out for seatbelts as well. i think it has something to do with the budget and ticket quota (reals)

so be carefull out there. for the next 2 months, they are on the (supposed to be anyways) prowl for small ass violations they can ticket for.

and if a cop pulls ya over, pull out your gun and blast the faggot in the head :lol:

ok, i kid.

Originally posted by civicious@Nov 15 2003, 01:14 AM
that would be a great way to relieve stress.....

the cop who pulled me over today....was some small ass little bitch, bout half my size. had a real fucked up attitude. I honestly was so fucking mad for the bullshit reason he pulled me over, that i (and he did as well im sure) caught myself staring at his gun......wishing i was quick enough, and had nothing to loose to blast that fucker in the head. Then i caught myself praying that he would be killed in the line of duty today....or sometime soon.

i was having a bad day, so that is not how i normally think.....

but of course, im not a violent type of guy....just get these "feelings" every so often :lol:

Originally posted by Blanco+Nov 15 2003, 01:15 AM-->
Tonyd0821
@Nov 15 2003, 01:12 AM
and if a cop pulls ya over, pull out your gun and blast the faggot in the head :lol:

ok, i kid.

You're going to make such a good lawyer. :lol:

one of my law professors, not to name any names....

but he said that cops are some of the stupidest people you can have on the witness stand. you could fry one faster than an egg on a hot frying pan...

dumbasses.

sorry, this thread is part "heads up to so cali members/part rant"

Originally posted by Tonyd0821+Nov 15 2003, 01:18 AM-->
Originally posted by Blanco@Nov 15 2003, 01:15 AM
Tonyd0821

ok, i kid.

but he said that cops are some of the stupidest people you can have on the witness stand. you could fry one faster than an egg on a hot frying pan...

dumbasses.

Detectives have to be fuckin smart man... I don't know about dumb...

Originally posted by jiahanhao+Nov 15 2003, 04:49 PM-->
Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Nov 15 2003, 01:18 AM
Originally posted by Blanco@Nov 15 2003, 01:15 AM
Tonyd0821

ok, i kid.

dumbasses.

Detectives have to be fuckin smart man... I don't know about dumb...

he said COPS in general, not specifically detectives... it seems your always the one who nit-picks about the little things

oh and tony, believe me... i already knew about this lil problem comin up

they will also be enforcing the new rules of the EPA regarding smog legal equipment

but yeah anyways, thanks for the heads up and warning

Back