Attention Video Gamers,

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MaaseyRacer

Register and vote for the walk of game:
http://www.walkofgame.com/index.htm

There is no way Master Chief should win it over Mario, come on now, respect your roots.
Oh and when they build this I will go and take pictures for all who care about this idea.

Bah, you have to register to vote...anything that requires registering to vote isn't worth doing. :p

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Oct 29 2004, 11:16 AM
I voted for Donkey Kong, he kicks Marios ass.
[post=409192]Quoted post[/post]​

Whatever, almost all those games on that list are more deserving than Halo. Don't get me wrong Halo is a great game, just not Mario or Zelda great.

Mario and Zelda are good for sentimental value, and the sake of posterity, other than that they are lame.

mario was breakthrough for its day. but did mario 2 have the following halo 2 is going to have? not hardy.

like great artwork, games are only truely appreciated after we see their staying power.

mario being re-released on gameboy advance will still sell hundreds of thousands, if not millions.

and i think halo will do the same.

heres who i voted for:

Game/Character
Pac-Man

Game/Character
Mario

Game/Character
Donkey Kong

Game/Character
Sonic the Hedgehog

Lifetime Achievement
Shigeru Miyamoto

Lifetime Achievement
Nolan Bushnell

The results of this vote show the demographic of the voters, too. These darn kids today were raised on Halo and not Mario. <_<

Game/Character
Final Fantasy
Game/Character
Sonic the Hedgehog
Game/Character
Tetris
Game/Character
Zelda (The Legend of Zelda)
Lifetime Achievement
Sid Meier
Lifetime Achievement
Shigeru Miyamoto