*** ATTN: Board updates tonight ***

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

posol

RETIRED
I don't know when, but probably sometime between 7pm and 2am EST, i'm going to be running some updates, and the board will be Temp. closed down.

if you see the site dead, just hang in and tray again in 5 or 10 min.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE for the love of GOD do not IM me telling me the board is down.

I had 82, yes, 82, IM's last time.

I appreciate the concern, but its impossible to do stuff when you're constantly closing your IM pop ups. lol

so, just hang tight..

haha, i would just sign off... fugg em..

hey, i just noticed a nifty feature in the forum! if you reply on a thread, then reply again right away quoting another post it automatically merges them into a single post! kick ass!

Well shit, now I have to re-schedule my 1am B18c5 install. What if I need help?? :mad:

Eh, I won't even be up at that time... hopefully... but if I am, I'll be sure to tray again at 1:05. :)

Quoted post[/post]]PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE for the love of GOD do not IM me telling me the board is down.

I had 82, yes, 82, IM's last time.
:laugh:

B: I KNOW

Quoted post[/post]]hey, i just noticed a nifty feature in the forum! if you reply on a thread, then reply again right away quoting another post it automatically merges them into a single post! kick ass!
Yeah, I noticed that too. Pretty sweet! :thumbsup:

B16RacerN2NR: uh B...the site is acting all fucked up?!?
B16RacerN2NR: j/p lol
pissedoffsol: fuck you
pissedoffsol signed off at 5:15:34 PM.

ROFL!!!! :laugh: :laugh:
i've never seen someone sign off so fast :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back