attn: Tiesto fans!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
This Saturday, December 3rd 2005, Tiësto will celebrate the launch of his renewed www.tiesto.com website. He will play a 6 hour set in the Heineken Music Hall in Amsterdam.

Because a lot of people won’t be in the situation to attend this event because they do not live in The Netherlands or because of the rapid ticket sales of the event, we have made arrangements in cooperation with Planet Internet/Heineken Music Hall that the full set will be streamed live during the night. The streaming will begin at 10PM CET and will cover the whole night until 7AM CET. The stream will be provided for free as this is the official launch party of the new www.tiesto.com website.

On Saturday, a banner will be placed on the front page of www.tiesto.com. When you click on the banner you will be redirected to the Musicstream part of the Planet Internet website called www.planet.nl/tiesto where you can listen to the live stream. At this point there already is a Tiësto special on this website.

------------------------------------

CET = Central European Time, or GMT +1

so this is 6 hours off eastern time... so correct me if i'm wrong, but this is 4pm to 1am EST??

Somebody PLEASE record this stream and setup a .torrent file!!!!!!

Quoted post[/post]]
CET = Central European Time, or GMT +1
so this is 6 hours off eastern time... so correct me if i'm wrong, but this is 4pm to 1am EST??

I think you are right on the GMT +1, but i have no idea what it correlates to over here.

Yup. 4PM to 1AM Eastern time.

1PM to 10PM here. Totally manageable, if I can remember. I've got streamripper so I might just do that.

Someone please rip this shit.

i dont ahve the option to save the torrent anywhere w/o signing up :cry:

Back