Audi < curb the curb won

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
Friggin eh but what can I do damn mall parking lots with 23487982374 cars around you trying to find a spot at one point in the lot there curb stuck way out and while trying not to hit the stoped cars coming the other way I had to cut it really sharp.... crunch!

cracked the mofo! ohwell shit happens and I already repainted "as soon as I got home"

this is the first step of 2 or 3 I need to wet sand it back down and repaint it and blend it in better

if the crack bugs me to much I will remove the sideskirt and have it done right

I have 4500 bucks to waste why not do it right?

s3fe298c0a876b.jpg

I should have taken a before picture it was soooo fucked up Im talking big ass white lines 4" tall and about 2' long

you can see where I taped it off when after I wet sand it back smooth "fill in the scratches" I will fade it in much better as of now you can see the color change but thats just for now in a few days that shoudnt be seen

ohwell shit happens when you have a car 3" off the ground my civic would have rolled over the damn fucker with out touching anything body wise =)

F no it looks sweet down there =) plus its all setup for being lowered if I raise it I would have to aline it again

this is using the same paint "spray can 2.99 crap"

s3fe29c50ef430.jpg

before

s3f4fce3e55742.jpg

after "repainted the WHOLE tail piece"

spray cans own lol =)

I need to buy a paint gun

Back