Audi is GONE

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Icy_winds_+Feb 8 2004, 01:06 AM-->
@Feb 7 2004, 07:43 PM

(dude I have no life I started working full time when I was 16) I also have almost no schooling =( Im TRYING to catch up on that due to working sine I was 16... money is great man once you get your hands on it its hard to let go

also Im almost ALWAYS single I use to spend so much money on girls but that all stoped =) hehehehe I am now however seeing a girl "dating" Im hoping we can become more but we will see.....

(so if you want to buy a bike and car early on drop out of school and start working full time work your way up the chain and become manager and get good money )
I make great money for my age my boss keeps offering me 40K to run the place but I will not take him up on that offer becuase "sigh" I want to get a REAL job one day and that means going to school =(

I hope I can keep up with this car =) it sure does look bad ass!

We must be drinking out the same cup, I did the exact same thing.

that would explain a lot.

and B was being sarcastic.

damn, your last post really did explain a lot.

Originally posted by 90 accord@Feb 8 2004, 01:14 AM

that would explain a lot.

and B was being sarcastic.

damn, your last post really did explain a lot.

Doesn't mean nothing. I did It at a diff. age and I went after my GED right after.

the Blue is the best color for the Z but that is turning into the gray color in maryland I see them EVERYWHERE

so far I've seen one Red Z..... MINE! hahahhhahahahhahahhaha "evil laugh"

btw Im asking for a raise monday and Im going to start working a extra shift per week that should help pay for insurance =`(

and Ys that does explain a lot =) atlest I did not say alot hehe

handles dont F'n match

i hate that

looks like a complete afterthought and they were like "eh... fuck it throw these on there"

other than that ... congrats ... nice car :)

nice to hear that you have a unique color....
It's a nice feeling isn't it???
my only problem is if I cut someone off/have fun, everybody knows who it was.

Originally posted by Iron 1@Feb 8 2004, 12:50 PM

The answer to that one is don't drive like a fucking moron and people won't know or care who it is. ;)

Originally posted by revolution8k+Feb 8 2004, 01:24 PM-->
@Feb 8 2004, 12:50 PM

The answer to that one is don't drive like a fucking moron and people won't know or care who it is. ;)

thats one of the smartest fucking things ive ever heard on this board.

ummm.....correct me if im wrong, but the only Z that has 287 HP is the Track Model, and considering yours doenst have the 18" Volk's or Brembos, that would mean its not a Trak model which means it only has 280 hp.

correct?

Every Z has the same engine

I thought the same thing till I went to the dealership
all have 287hp

Originally posted by asmallsol@Feb 8 2004, 01:40 PM
Very nice. Did you get the track edition one? Brembros = yum. CF drive shaft = new pants

its not the Track Edition since Im poor but the base model "mine" does have a CF drive shaft thats standard

Base- Comes with a 3.5L V6 engine making 287 hp carbon fiber driveshaft, 6 sp manual, 17" aluminum Alloy rims

Enthusiast- Comes with a TCS (traction control system), Viscous LSD, & HID xenon headlights

Performance- Comes with Enthusiast equipment plus VDC (Vehicle Dynamic Control), TPMS (Tire Pressure Monitoring System) & 18" aluminum alloy rims with high performance tires

Touring- Bose audio with 6 cd indash changer, leather appointed, power & heated seats.

Track- Brembo brakes, super-lightweight forged alloy 18" rims with high performance tires and front & rear spoilers.

There, those are the packages that Nissan offers. ;)

Nissan/Infinitis VDC is weak ass shit. we banged the crap out of a G35 coupe and couldnt put the ass out with taht off to save our lives.

dont forget that Leather is not an option on the Track.

Originally posted by revolution8k@Feb 7 2004, 07:44 PM
you change cars like my sister changed boyfriends in high school.

looks badass yo

:thumbsup:

you have a sister? is she hot?

:huh:

ahem....

i was jealous of the audi....

now that youre driving a z, i feel a LOT less jealous.

:blink:

Back