Audiobahn,jdm zc hood,17's,misc in Va

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Samuels

Okay here is my list all parts located in Va will drive to meet within reason.

I have 2 audiobahn 10" DVC in a custom box they cost 150 each. The have a huge magnet and casting. These things are 6 months old and are mint. I'm looking for 175 plus shipping.

Audiobahn a2301q amp I had this amp for probably alittle over a year but my car sit for 6 months so its practically new no scratches. This thing is chrome and lights up the whole rear end blue and has a amp voltage meter displayed has the music plays. It has about every feature you can have. A really nice piece I paid 269 for it new. I'd like to get atleast 150 this thing is in mint condition.

I will do 300 plus shipping on the box and amp.

I have a alpine cd player that i paid 300 for in 2000. It has been sitting in my closet for 2 years. It has facial scratches but is a nice performance deck. I'd like 50 bucks.

I have 2 lanzar vibe 6+9 with seperate tweeters really nice cost me 129 new. They are in custom 6+9 boxes i'd like 50 bucks or 70 bucks with boxes plus shipping.

I also have a ZC JDM Carbon fiber hood with the scoop fits all 88-91 crx and civics. This hood has been painted white on the edges and has some small cracks from it flying up breaking my glass. I was gonna get the 2 small cracks fiberglassed and the whole hood painted because I like the hoods look especially the scoop. This hood has washer holes and hood pins. I'd like to get atleast 125 for this hood. I paid over 500 after shipping for this thing.

Also have some 17 inch velocity racing wheels the 2 fronts have some clearcoat spots and 1 rear has a rub mark. They are gunmetal/black with a polished lip and chrome bolts. They have 85% tread left on 205-40-17's. I'd like 450 firm or will trade for lightweight 15's possibly 16's or some GSR,SI wheels and cash.

dibs on the CD player...BTW...could you e-mail me a pic of what's left on the radio harness and could you tell me how many sets of preouts it has and if one set is sub-woofer preouts or not. thanks

Hey man whenever is good for you. You will have to get the cracks fiberglassed thier small and paint it the color of your car atleast on the outside where mine is white.

The hood is on the hatch now and is functional and still looks great till you get up close then you can see the small cracks right on the right side above the right headlight is 1 the the other is closer to the middle but still on the right side. I'm gonna get a vented cf hood. This hood has that JDM look and the scoop is hot atleast on my hatch.

Thier is a local kid who suppose to trade me a momo wheel and 100 bucks for it but he could be a flaker. Just let me know i'm 2 1/2 hours away from VA Beach.

I don't have access to pics. It is a detach with 2 preouts can't remember if 1 is sub or not. Its not a show deck because of the facial scratches from age but it performs great and has a great output. Its been sitting in my closet 2 years easy. let me know my email is maddenchamp1978@yahoo.com

Back