audo seats in a civic ?!?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

inthefastlane

audi seats in a civic ?!? or any other seats in a civic

i was going through a local salvage yards to find seats for my civic . as you can imagine the choices were limited . all the good seats were gone . also no integra seats . well i walked a little futher and saw some audi black leather seats . i thought damn i wish i could throw them in the civic . so heres the question . has anyone tried this and how much of a pain do you think this would be . i mean i dont want to spend tons of time and money when i could just buy aftermarket racing seat . anyone have and ideas

Last edited:
yup first you want to measure the seats and make sure they fit lol you cant put escalade seats in an beetle so measure them and make sure they fit, next you will need to do some fabrication for the front seats to fit properly this will give you an idea Honda-Tech.com: Honda Civic/Del Sol (1992 - 2000): [FAQ] DIY RSX Front and Rear Seats into 96-00 Coupe
from there the back seats will have to be modified to things such as the pop in pins just place into the new seats in a secure location, most of the time they just pop into an hole and adjust so that they wont pop out w out force, so fit the pins ( a sufficient amount) into the right secure place so that the seat will be fastened in all locations, if you need extra support in one spot just watch out where your drilling but just drill a hole so the pin fits in there the fins from the pin will just old it down like an anchor

Back