Aug 1st....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
there is an airport 5 minutes from my house. Meriden Markham Municipal Airport.

meriden, ct - Google Maps

and Doug, the date is not set in stone....yet.

Adam, I'll post on other sites once the date is set.

and Doug, the date is not set in stone....yet.

There is absolutely no chance I can make it that weekend. I'm going to be in Los Angeles meeting the girlfriend's father's side of the family.

Srsly, any other weekend in August. September would be ideal, but we can't all get what we want all of the time. ;) It sure would be a hell of a lot cooler though, nothing sucked more than the last meet being like 34897239472983842397423667465238767 degrees in the shade.

Is it just me, but am i like the youngest one interested in going?

At least you're over 18. I wouldn't want to have to help Clayton collect a parental consent form. :p

Here is an idea for you guys.

Maybe we could petition to make an international Hondaswap holiday (payed of course). Every Hondaswap member has the day off from whatever it is that they do and gets to hangout with other members at a predetermined location. Rides (and flights) can be provided. Also free beer, babes and burgers for all!

I suppose we could also bribe the gods to make it a nice day out as well.

I think the last meet was actually the best day of the year weather wise...

So maybe the gods of some sort was watching...

I should hope nothing was too confusing about my post. Canadian... yes i am. Weird...... yes i am. I am just in a good mood for some reason. But wouldnt that be a cool holiday? I realize it would never happen and its a crazy concept but hell, a man can dream.

clayton just pick a date if people can or cant go too bad. by the time everyones schedule syncs up we'll have a few feet of snow on the ground.

I'm just asking for not the first week in august. I could care less when it is as long as it's after the 6th.

8/22 them...

B?
Hosmer?
Doug?
Chris?

going once.....

Yeah, 8/22 works for me. I don't think chris will be able to make it, he's going to NPW or WTF it is.

It's a shame I won't be able to bring Jess, or go to the NPW meet now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back