Aug 1st....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
FUCK 95. garden state parkway to 87 and tapanzee to 684 that shit and thank me later.

yes this is a good way. I have taken it several times and it is a time saver. It seems longer at first but well worth it.

Sometimes there is a huge backup when you get into CT on 95.

Pussy. It's even a somewhat interesting drive. Not like going across texas.

Lets see... 14hr drive in a 2000 Si with worn ball joints (though that should read Skunk2 control arms by then) or the other option, fly for free in a lear jet... hmmm... I think ill puss out on that one! Unless I somehow got a good span of time off to where I could make it a trip to Columbus for a couple days, then on to the meet, then bang the pilot based in New York for the rest of the weekend, (shes pretty cute but nothing like the one who used to be in Buffalo) then drive home with another stay in Columbus. Come to think of it she's the one Id be flying with to BDL so its not lookin to good for driving!

due to some recent developments I might be out on this one.

im home on the 28th, but chances are will be spending the 29 and 30th at the cape for kristen's 25th birthday.

and everyone stop whining about distance. i'll be on a 6000+ mile road trip :)

sept 5th is good for me also....

but it may interfere with people going back to school/etc

wait, is that labor day weekend? if so, thats a bad idea

Hrm. That would either make the drive worse, or easier.

it's just a bad idea. i'm sure there will be family/friend picnics going on for all of us. holiday weekend = meet failure.

Wow, this has been pushed almost a whole month now. lol.

Yeah, the weekend of the 5th is no good for me, there's an electronica festival in baltimore. :D

12-13 Sep?

this shit is retarded

clayton pick a day and have it

if its important enough for people, they will set aside the time to go
if its not then fuck em
if they have legit reasons for not being able to go (weddings, travel, etc) then fuck them too... this isnt the last meet, they can come through for the next one

if you wait to try to get everyone's schedules to coincide then the April 25th meet will have been the last

what will you ever do without hearing that lecture on the proper type of indentation to use or the location of the pencil sharpener!!!
But im out as that's one week after I'd be takin time off for a trip home on the birthday. (Fri. 21)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back