Aug 28, Summer Swap Meet and Meat. CT

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I might be able to stop by in the afternoon. Won't have any parts, and I'll most likely be on my bike, so I hope no one is offended by the sight of bike shorts.

they make there things called backpacks

and im pretty sure you could fit a pair of regular shorts into one of them

then you can throw on something a little less spandex when you get there ;)

It would be cool if Klyph could fly in for it....

It there might be some extra fun this time. A few Z guys wants to buy this one old 300zx, and strip it for parts, and then I might use that to my advantage, and toss all the old parts nobody wants on it and have it towed away.

they make there things called backpacks

and im pretty sure you could fit a pair of regular shorts into one of them

then you can throw on something a little less spandex when you get there ;)

I'll see what I can do. depends on how long of a ride I'm on if I'll have my camelbak w/ me or not. to stuff a pair of shorts into.

a pair of gym shorts can be folded up to fit into just about anything.

Hell, drop a pair off before hand, or shove it in an empty water bottle. lol

a pair of gym shorts can be folded up to fit into just about anything.

Hell, drop a pair off before hand, or shove it in an empty water bottle. lol

Never thought about using an empty water bottle, great idea

Both ways, traffic as a constant, the GWB will save about 15-25 mins.

Both ways, AS REALITY, your more often liekly to save time and hassel taking the Tappan Zee. Got knows how many times I have gone to FL, VA, and MD in the last 3 years. Reason I got EZPass as well.

EZpass is a life saver. I went to Maine on Saturday, which leaving CT at 10am was a huge mistake. But in all the congestion the ezpass easily saved me half an hour in travel time.
I wouldn't take the bike that weekend. Its the last weekend before a lot of the kids in CT go back to school and one of the last weekends of the summer. It will probably be very busy on the roads.

Good point Jeef.

Yes, B, I know. I actually wind up taking a different way every time I head up there.... Unintentionally.

This sat and the weather looks awesome. The place is a mess, but I'll try to get it back in shape.

I need a head count to get the order for a toilet and steaks.

awptickes + ladyoptix + 1 honda fit + 1 tent

Back