Aug 28, Summer Swap Meet and Meat. CT

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Porta-potty has been ordered... the yard looks like a mess, I hope to get it cleaned and trimmed Friday, the garage is a mess...I'm still sorting out crap and trying to get it back to normal, I mentally thinking about what parts to toss out on the lawn that I don't need....

busy busy

Half a keg of Sam Adams Lager has been ordered...and will chill in the cooler at the beer store right before picking it up Sat morning.

now to find some great beef for the dinner...:deadhorse:

Ferraros Market - New Haven CT Meat Market - New Haven CT Deli

This is where I'm going tomorrow to pick up a about 30-40 "Sikorsky Cut's" that we normally get for work...huge steaks that's nearly perfect...and so easy to cut with a plastic knife when properly grilled. or if I can pick up Jack, then we go to another place that is only open to people that owns restaurants...and it's happily called a Restaurant Depot....

Night Time BBQ will ROCK.

its actually almost 4 months already. may 7th was my last one i think. haven't even had a drag since.

got a half keg of Sam Adams, a flank of Rib Eye, a flank of Sirloin Strips, plenty of Water, plenty of cups, plenty of plastic plates and forks/spoons/knives, two bottles of ketchup, bottle of mustard, bottle relish, 6 packs of Cheddar Sausages, fresh bottle of propane, and got the portapotty.....

other items needed burgers, hotdogs, buns, rolls, chips, cola, suntan lotion, folding chairs, etc....

I may not make it, should know in the morning. Got a sliver of metal in my eye a couple days ago and had "most" of it removed this morning. Got another app on Mon. Will depend if I can see tomorrow.....ugh/

Clayton
Kaori
13 people on facebook
4-8 here
7-10 Z guys
3-7 240sx guys

the more people that don't show up means more steak for the ones who show up...

If I;m ok by tomorrow, one of the 2 people I'm bringing with me has a 240SX Conv with an engine swap, but he'd come with me and not his car. :p

I'm watching jess re-arrange e's food cupboard.

Back