Aug 29th.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

word, what part? what do you drive? i'm always down by summer street, my girl live in stamford thats why i am there all the time..lol

Beige '96 Camry V6 Superchargerd with 92-96 ES300 front end, lol.

I live in North Stamford. OIn summer Street almost daily, and always at AutoZone.

nice..i go to autozone sometimes..but i never buy anything..lol and i'm always on bedford street..you ever go to brickhouse?

No, I don;t go out downtown much, lol. BTW, let me know if you need OEM Honda parts. I get about a 25% discount if paid in cash. :)

I think the meet will be called off....sorry

I just found out I have a blood clot in my right leg....so I got to take it easy for a while....I have the next week off from work... so money will be tight...and no fun....

I think the meet will be called off....sorry

I just found out I have a blood clot in my right leg....so I got to take it easy for a while....I have the next week off from work... so money will be tight...and no fun....

Get well soon dude. I'm sorry to hear about that.

"In addition to its psychotropic properties, alcohol has anticoagulation properties similar to Warfarin. Additionally, Thrombosis is lower among moderate drinkers than teetotalers."

The beer might have saved my life....but it is partly to blame for this clot...

When I drink, most of the time it's in front of the computer in the garage, for long periods of time, and a comfortable position that I drink and type on the computer is with my right leg over the left knee....so while I was sitting for hours...drinking and chatting online... I was cutting off the circulation to my calf... so I guess the clot formed. Now I can't even sit that same way with out a lot of pain...so that's the position. That's the culprit. I just have to sit differently from now on, and get a better computer chair for the garage...

Plus, I went to the grocery store last night, walking around to see what the sodium levels were in the foods I ate... Lets just say there are foods I'm not going to eat anymore. :ph34r:

I always packed a Boston Market Salisbury Steak dinner with mac and cheese, two slices of cheese, and two potato bread hamburger buns, and 12 cup's of coffee.... to work, sometimes every night...

The dinner had 1850 mg of sodium, the buns had 680mg each, and the cheese had 100mg per slice. 3410 mg's of sodium in one meal... That's enough to clog up a bull moose.:ph34r:

yup. tons of sodium in nearly everything these days.

you're supposed to have less than 1000 mg a day

Sodium is why I feel guilty buying canned soup on the rare occasion that I do because of the fact of the ginormous amounts of sodium.

Hope you get better Clayton!

I'll be willing to take the PC chair off your hands if needed. :D

Back