August 2006 - Photo Contest - Win $$$

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

posol

RETIRED
Win $100 cash! (via paypal)

Take the best picture, and you will win!

Here's how it works:

Reply to this thread with 1 SINGLE attachment (MUST be attached, not in the gallery or linked) picture of your Honda (sorry, honda's only). Min. 1280x960 resolution. The bigger the better.

Keep this thread clean... this thread is for posting images only. all comments will be deleted.

On August 31st, I will close this thread and the staff and I will pick out 10 finalists.
After which, I will create an open poll, and the membership will vote on who has the best PICTURE. Voting will last for 7 days after the initial post.

In the event of a tie, there will be a 2nd thread with the top 2 (or 3 if its a 3-way tie) images only, and another week of voting will take place

Consider background, setting, angle, and cleanliness of your car, because this is what makes the picture. Hi res cameras work best! no cell phone pics will make it, I assure you.

It must be YOUR CAR that you CURRENTLY OWN. No old pics of cars you don't own anymore or friends cars.

So, go to your favorite overlook, field, etc, and start snapping some pics. Pick your best one, and post it up.

No watermarks of any kind.
Picutres with timestamps on them won't be picked, so make sure your camera's settings are correct.

1 entry per member.

Get snappin' :)

I know there are a lot of people wondering "Hey, how do I ATTACH a picture". So here's a quick walkthrough.

*How to Attach a picture*
1) You must click the "Post Reply" Button. Quick Replys will not allow you to attach a picture.
2) Click manage attachments below the editor screen.
3) Browse your computer for the file you wish to upload.
4) Click the upload button.

************* EDIT *****************
#22 (permalink) pissedoffsol

OK, since we don't even have 10 valid entries, this contest is getting extended for another month.

It's sad that out of 20,000 members, we can't get 10 pictures in this forum....

New cut off, September 30, 2006 12 midnight EST.

Last edited by a moderator:
vote for me :wub:

edit...
Well, heres a better pic...since it does still fallow the rules....:lol:

Attachments

• DSC00368.JPG
    DSC00368.JPG
    166.2 KB · Views: 830
  • ahq.jpg
    ahq.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 795
Last edited:
mine

Attachments

• DSCN0193.JPG
    DSCN0193.JPG
    396.2 KB · Views: 815
ok, since we don't even have 10 valid entries, this contest is getting extended for another month.

It;s sad that out of 20,000 members, we can't get 10 pictures in this forum....

New cut off, Septemeber 30, 2006 12 midnight EST.

Picutres that didn't follow the rules, and useless comments have been removed from the thread. If your post was one of them, read the rules again.

Last edited:
nm, figured it out.

pmed a mod :)

Attachments

• 100_0343.jpg
    100_0343.jpg
    290.9 KB · Views: 838
Last edited by a moderator:
Made it by midnight central...

But the rules already changed, so I'm putting up 3 until I can decide.

Attachments

• P9220232.JPG
    P9220232.JPG
    135.9 KB · Views: 736
Last edited:
1986 Honda Accord Hatch
Full LS/Vtec swap
Rear Disk brakes
Full SS sway Bars
Front 11" rotors
Type R calipers
Poly Bushings

Attachments

• DSCF0042.JPG
    DSCF0042.JPG
    119.9 KB · Views: 1,694
Last edited:
Interior neon, Complete stereo system, hood scoop, tinted windows, intake, headers, exhaust, 16" rims on order and gsr motor in garage waiting to be installed. vote for my 90 civic :)

Attachments

• IMGP0646.JPG
    IMGP0646.JPG
    368 KB · Views: 2,521
Last edited:
S2K seats & steering wheel, kenwood indash DVD, Greddy exhaust, ect. K-swap real soon. would post pics of the interior but we can only post one according to the rules, right?
Here is a link for more pics, including the K24a2 and parts for swap: KpoweredeK - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
check it out.

Attachments

• IMAG0017.JPG
    IMAG0017.JPG
    687.8 KB · Views: 3,274
Last edited:
i already talked to sweener, and i pruned his pics down to one. remember the rules of this contest. you are limited to attaching one picture.

Last edited:
bad day... its in the shop and i could use the cash

Attachments

• honda.jpg
    honda.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 918
Last edited:
my civic ex

i hope u like my civic competing for the 100 bucks

hope to win

Attachments

• CIMG1829.jpg
    CIMG1829.jpg
    958.5 KB · Views: 1,877
veut, i like the effort, but please attach the images. They must also be 1280x1024 quality or higher.

Got Lip

this is the only "artistic" photo out of all my cars I really like this one self titled "GOT LIP" idk

Attachments

• hatchunedit.jpg
    hatchunedit.jpg
    166.8 KB · Views: 695
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back