August 2006 - Photo Contest - Win $$$

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll get this right, yet.

THis is what Honda's were born to do.

WIN!

Attachments

• Victory 001 Med.jpg
    Victory 001 Med.jpg
    193.1 KB · Views: 402
  • Victory Med.jpg
    Victory Med.jpg
    163.6 KB · Views: 380
damn people dont know how to read rules do they? and sorry for makin a comment in this thread...i know im not suppose to...but DAMN!...lol

:werd:

lsvtecek9, your post does not meet our requirements for this competition. please read the first post of this thread and try again. future violations will be deleted without explination.

the rules are:

1280x1024+
attached image
no water marks or time stamps
you must own the car
it must be honda/acura

EDIT- AND ONLY POST 1 PIC. WE ARE NOT HERE TO CHOSE FOR YOU. POST ONE (1) PICTURE.

-B

Last edited by a moderator:
97SIRTN, your post does not meet our requirements for this competition. please read the first post of this thread and try again. future violations will be deleted without explination.

sk8ter1103, your submission does not meet our requirements for this contest. please read the first post in this thread and try posting again.

i thought the camera was set to 1240+...if you wont let this pass...ill see if i can find somethin else...i would just make this one bigger...but it would take away from the quality...let me know

Attachments

• 53500f97.jpg
    53500f97.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 602
Here is the Slo-Teg......
Red sky courtesy of the 3 week fire near Lake Castaic eg6sir probably
knows all about that.......
I know it's photoshopped but only to down-size it. It would have been way too big otherwise........
Please don't disqualify me Reiko.........
Good Luck to ALL.....

Attachments

• tegResize.jpg
    tegResize.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 444
Last edited:
Honda 1.4 iS (96)

“The Honda and the mill”

Taken 29th Sept 2006, 3:10am, Póvoa de Varzim, Portugal

Camera: Konica Minolta Dynax 5D Digital SLR
Focal Length: 20mm
F-Number: F/5.6
Exposure Time: 30sec
ISO-100

Photoshop was used to convert it from RAW to JPEG and to resize. If at any time the original size (6 megapixel) is needed, I can easily upload it.

As you can see I had to use photoshop for the conversion, but as I was reading the rules I figured you meant we can't use photoshop for artistic effects or deep restoration.
Hope you enjoy this photo as I enjoy my Honda.

Attachments

• The_Honda_and_The_Mill_copy.jpg
    The_Honda_and_The_Mill_copy.jpg
    259.6 KB · Views: 437
:D hi there ppl! here is my '93 civic, an edm 1.5LSi
i must say that my swap project remains stuck, and soon i believe i'll have to sell this car... :(:(:(:(:( i'm missing it already..
(photoshop to resize to 2:3 - and i know its smallest length is 1092px but hey come on.. :D)

be well,

Attachments

• Untitled-7.jpg
    Untitled-7.jpg
    339.1 KB · Views: 526
Last edited:
ok, thread is closed.

i will have my staff come up with a top 10 over the next few days, and then its on to final voting.

stay tuned! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back